• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction.net circa 2001

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 2, 2018
Does any here remember the Pok?mon ff.net scene from the early days, around 2001? I'm not sure what the demographic is at these forums, but wondered if some of the older fans were lurking around here.

From poking around ff.net, things have changed there a lot. Back in 2001 is was a mess - a glorious mess of Tracy bashing, absurd lemons and crossovers, parodies, prepubescent antics, RP with self-insertions of several authors that would cameo in each other's fics, and off-the-wall humor. If you go back to the very end of ff.net's archives, you can still find many of them.

Gosh, if anyone remembers these days chime in.

Years
Man I honestly don't haha. I started checking the Pok?mon fanfiction scene probably more around 2002/2003 and back then, Quizilla was the popular place among those I knew for stories (and of course, quizzes too). Good timesss.

Back