• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Need some help getting Marshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    Hi guys,
    I figure this is probably a long shot, and also I have no idea if this is all right to post here so sorry if it isn't, but I need some help getting Marshadow. I have a US Sun cartridge but am currently studying in France so I got a code for Marshadow, and learned that it is region-locked. I'm gutted as I love this little shadow monkey and was super looking forward to getting it. Anybody have a US code they'd be willing to give me? Like maybe if there's a gamestop near you... I don't really know what I could give you in return, Maybe some legendary you don't have? Please PM me if you can.
    Thanks

Years
  • Hi guys,
    I figure this is probably a long shot, and also I have no idea if this is all right to post here so sorry if it isn't, but I need some help getting Marshadow. I have a US Sun cartridge but am currently studying in France so I got a code for Marshadow, and learned that it is region-locked. I'm gutted as I love this little shadow monkey and was super looking forward to getting it. Anybody have a US code they'd be willing to give me? Like maybe if there's a gamestop near you... I don't really know what I could give you in return, Maybe some legendary you don't have? Please PM me if you can.
    Thanks

Hi! I'm going to move this over to our Trade Corner section as it fits better there.

Good luck on your Marshadow search. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back