• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Printing Error Sun and Moon

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    So today I bought my first sun and moon booster. I bought 4 packs and in two packs there were two cards in each that had white lines across where the pokemons name is. Is there anything I can do about this? Are they worth anything ? Has anyone else got this?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Value will be less if anything, you could contact tpci as they have been known to replace packs at times if the cards are deemed unplayable

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2017
    Value will be less if anything, you could contact tpci as they have been known to replace packs at times if the cards are deemed unplayable

Why would they be worth less? I like error cards misprints and miscuts and i would pay extra for that :-) You got any picture of the error please?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Why would they be worth less? I like error cards misprints and miscuts and i would pay extra for that :-) You got any picture of the error please?

Because they are. A proper misprint (wrong wording etc) will fetch more, but lazy quality control will only damage a card's worth. There's possibly a very niche market for TCPI's bad mess ups but I;ve only ever had cards devalued as a result.

Back