• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen challenge on oras

Jakeremix

Poképro~
Years
  • I don't know why anyone would want to do a challenge the first time. You can't truly enjoy it that way... =/

But since I have PokeBank, I might reset and do some sort of challenge. I'm planning on doing a Challenge Mode Nuzlocke on Black 2 soon, so maybe I'll look over the Challenges forum and try something else (no fully-evolved pokemon, as mentioned above, sounded interesting to me...).

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    On AS (which I intend to use as my main game), I'll probably play through normally/without extra rules, though I'm contemplating sending over some freshly bred Pokémon/eggs from XY, if that's allowed. I may do a challenge on OR, though. Not sure yet.

Years
  • I am going to do normal playthrough first so I can see the game and it's mechanic and the difficulty- than I might do either wedlocke either nuzlocke on it~

Years
  • I typically don't like doing challenges when I play a Pokemon game for the first time because I like focusing on the plot and aspects of the game (unless you want to count Challenge Mode; however, it doesn't have set rules like the challenges this thread implies), so I'll definitely just be doing normal playthroughs for my first runs on both games. However, if I restart one or the other, it'll probably be to do some type of challenge--maybe the Avatar Challenge or the Team Magma & Team Aqua Challenge I created.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Just a fun fact but the only ever completed nuzlocke i did was the first playthrough of pokemon y on the release date.

My only survivors were an overleveled blastoise and a death fodder bunnelby

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    My Cool New Challenge

Many people have heard of the famous "Nuzlocke Challenge" people use to add challenge to a game they play. This challenge was originally done on an old Ruby game. Since the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire are coming out soon, I made my own challenge. I will be doing this with my own Alpha Sapphire and wondering if anyone else thinks it sound good. I would also appreciate it if someone could give me advice on how to improve this challenge.
    The Rules
    1.When you battle a gym leader you must use pokemon of the same type they specialize in
    2.When you battle a gym leader you must use the same number of pokemon as them
    3.When possible you must train only the pokemon you will be using for the next gym battle
    4.No using traded pokemon

Back