• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Using Pokemon Bank on W2

Years
  • Is there a way to use Pokémon Bank for Pokémon White 2? I do have Dream Radar also and got a lot of Pokémon and I transferred them to Pokémon White 2 and now want to put them in my Pokémon Bank so I can put them into Pokémon Omega Ruby. Thank you

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    You need the PokeTransporter app in order to transfer Pokemon from a gen 5 game to a gen 6 or 7 one. It's basically an extension of PokeBank. Just keep in mind that it only transfers stuff from Box 1 to Bank.

Years
  • Oh ok thanks since I thought I can't get them since Pokémon Bank kept saying I need Pokémon X, Y or ORAS to load. I had Poke Transporter the whole time but never knew what it was for.

Back