• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Jake checks out the Poké Ball Edition New Nintendo 2DS XL

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That's a very nice looking 2DS XL and the button on top is a great touch. I also like the red insides with black buttons.

However I only recently purchased an Orange/White 2DS XL so can't justify buying another.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
The new 2ds looks incredible- its sleek with nice colors, and seems to be a decent improvement over the regular 2ds. However, as someone who already has a regular 2ds, is the new one really worth the price? Im just not dropping $150 for less lag, especially when I would rather put that money towards a Switch.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
The new 2ds looks incredible- its sleek with nice colors, and seems to be a decent improvement over the regular 2ds. However, as someone who already has a regular 2ds, is the new one really worth the price? Im just not dropping $150 for less lag, especially when I would rather put that money towards a Switch.

I think you'd be better off getting the Switch. Call it intuition, but something tells me that the 3DS line will be replaced fairly soon...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
I was really tempted by this, until they announced USUM would be the last Pok?mon games on the DS system.

It would have been a good purchase to play future games on, but if it's just a case of playing older games, I may as well stick with my current one and save up for a Switch instead.

Who knows, maybe they will release a Pok?mon themed Switch to tie in with the first main series Pok?mon game released on that console.

Back