• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking For Gible Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello all. I'm looking for a member of the Gible line that has the ability Rough Skin. If possible, I would like them to have one of the following natures: Adamant, Impish, or Careful nature.

In exchange, I'm willing to trade a shiny Poliwrath with Water Absorb, a shiny Komala, a shiny Alolan Vulpix with the Snow Warning ability, or a shiny Marill with the Huge Power ability.

Years
  • Hello all. I'm looking for a member of the Gible line that has the ability Rough Skin. If possible, I would like them to have one of the following natures: Adamant, Impish, or Careful nature.

In exchange, I'm willing to trade a shiny Poliwrath with Water Absorb, a shiny Komala, a shiny Alolan Vulpix with the Snow Warning ability, or a shiny Marill with the Huge Power ability.
    Hi, i probably have some of it. you don't need to give me your shiny. i got some breedject i would love you to have.

Years
  • That is awesome. I'm glad you were able to get the Psyduck. Did said Psyduck have the nature and stuff you were looking for (if you were looking for a nature or whatever)

Years
  • That is awesome. I'm glad you were able to get the Psyduck. Did said Psyduck have the nature and stuff you were looking for (if you were looking for a nature or whatever)
    well, i don't really care about nature and IV when doing SOS. mostly i got neutral natures which is sad. but, i care on nature while i breed them due to their use for competitive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back