• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    Hello folks, I'm Heracrotch. My English sucks because I'm Italian. Today I'm a little depressed because I've been fired from the Drama Academy of Genoa where I've been studying in the last six months. Life sucks, so I chose a stupid username and I'm gonna spend the rest of the day playing pokèmon.

If you're asking it, I'm from North Italy. So Mafia, Pizza, Knives jokes will not work over me. We only have pasta. So don't try make fun of me or I will call my greasy cousins and beat your a** down while dancing tarantella.

And just for your knowledge, mambo isn't italian.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Heracrotch! It's great to have you with us. Awww I hope everything will get better for you, keep trying, don't give up! Your English will certainly improve by talking with other members and post around the forums. Do you have a favorite Pokemon? How long have you been playing the main series games? Are you into playing the game Mafia? If you are, we have a wonderful section dedicated to just that, give The Underground a visit. I'm sure you'll find a game that's interesting to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. I hope you'll enjoy PC! :D

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    Not playing Mafia, sorry :)
    My favourite pokémons are Heracross and Scyther. I've been playing the main series since 2000. My first game was Silver and my first pokémon ever was Totodile. Never gotta complete the first run as me and Totodile had been stuck in the Union Cave. I love Gen II and games related to johto. Feel free to correct my English if I commit huge mistakes.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Not playing Mafia, sorry :)
    My favourite pokémons are Heracross and Scyther. I've been playing the main series since 2000. My first game was Silver and my first pokémon ever was Totodile. Never gotta complete the first run as me and Totodile had been stuck in the Union Cave. I love Gen II and games related to johto. Feel free to correct my English if I commit huge mistakes.

That's quite alright! There are other amazing sections you can get involved in. I'm also a Second Generation fanboy, Crystal is my all time favorite game. I've always picked Chickorita, it was certainly too cute to pass up! Why not come on over to the Second Generation forum and join in the discussions there. We could use another section regular. Did you enjoy the Generation 2 remakes, HeartGold and SoulSilver?

Back