• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    I'm new here and excited what Pokemon has in store for 2017 and beyond. I'm into anime and video games. hope to meet people here.

Years
  • I'm into nime
    Whaaa!!!
    Thats so....cool xD I'm a huge anime fan :p

Welcome to PC, cyber! Oo so sun and moon bring you back? xD It's always good to see a Pokémon fan returning back to their loveable franchise xD There are plenty of fun section around PC and we got a discord server too. Don't hesitate to ask for help! I hope to see you around ^.^

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to to PC, CyberAvia! I don't watch too much anime, but there certainly are other users who do, so you could go out and meet them in the Anime & Manga section. But I do play video games, although mostly Nintendo ones though, what kinds of games are your favorites? I hope I see you around the forums!

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Hello, and welcome to to PC, CyberAvia! I don't watch too much anime, but there certainly are other users who do, so you could go out and meet them in the Anime & Manga section. But I do play video games, although mostly Nintendo ones though, what kinds of games are your favorites? I hope I see you around the forums!

Persona,Pokemon,uncharted and Megaman BN :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, and welcome to PC, CyberAvia! I'm not much into anime anymore, though I always keep telling myself I'd eventually get back into it. That never seems to work out D:
    Feel free to hang out in Anime & Manga, there are many discussions , clubs, and events taking place there that might interest you. I'm also pretty excited for what 2017 has in store for the Pokemon franchise. Did you play Sun/Moon? If you need any help, please ask! I hope to see you around the forums!

Back