• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stream Summon Move

HeroesFightingFear

"The Champion of Alon"
Years
  • If you want to use this, then you can. Note that it summons one of what fans have dubbed "Super Weathers".

Spoiler:

Stream Summon
    Type: Flying
    Power: ---
    Category: Status
    PP: 5 (max 8)
    Accuracy: ---
    "The user summons a mysterious air current for five turns, protecting Flying-types."
    This move is a move that calls forth the Strong Winds weather. Recommended mainly for more powerful Flying-types.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hi, could you please add a description that explains how this move works and what it does?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I know this probably just a small detail, but Deltastream overwrites Desolate Land and Primordial Sea so shouldn't this move also?

HeroesFightingFear

"The Champion of Alon"
    Years
  • I know this probably just a small detail, but Deltastream overwrites Desolate Land and Primordial Sea so shouldn't this move also?

Ah, you're right. I'm also adding a Hard Sleet weather in my project, and thus a new ability, Eternal Winter, so this'd overwrite that too

Stream Summon Update
    It is now no longer halted by Desolate Land or Primordial Sea, just like its ability self, Delta Stream

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back