• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

just a short story i made...

Status
Not open for further replies.

123BOOM

Lilith|Samael|Lucifer
Years
  • Chapter One
    I was walking home from school one day when I noticed that I had a tick on my arm. I had no idea how it had gotten there. I tried to rip it off, but it was clamped on my arm tight. Then my vision got all fuzzy and my head started to pound. What is going on? I thought. I heard a loud noise, like a bell. I snapped out of my dream. I hit my alarm clock and got up. My head still hurt. How strange, I thought.
    When I got to school I remembered we had a field trip that day. In the woods. Oh great. But that wasn't the end of it.

Haha someone make the next chapter to make a story!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This is really lacking the description to make it understandable. Even though the quality of the grammar is good, it's lacking in other ways that make it not quite fit what the standards are of this section.

Slow down the plot pacing a bit and take the time to describe a few things so that your readers don't get confused. Right now, your story's moving kind of fast, and this is short to a fault.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back