• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rainbow Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
  • Pokemon Rainbow Version (CAN SOMEONE MOVE THIS TO ITS APPROPRIATE FORUM?)

THIS IS A HACK!!! IT IS NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME!!! but if I find out how to make a multiplayer pokemon game, then I probably will make one.

POKEMON RAINBOW VERSION
    Title: Pokemon Rainbow
    Hack For: Pokemon Sapphire
    Opening Pokemon:Tsuyayaka, Crockdon, and Ellaphenella
    Region:Hoenn
    Hometown:Littleroot Town
    Rivals:Jenny
    Plot:Stop the mysterious person from zapping the entire planet into an alternate dimension.
    New Pokemon:There are going to be a few new pokemon, but not a lot more.
    New Attacks and Abilities:Hopefully; if there are then. . .There will be some new moves such as the Power Spin attack, and the Fading and Hardening abilities.
    New Items:Hopefully there are going to be a few new items.
    Criminal Groups:Team Space, Team Galaxy, and Team Vortex. Team Vortex is working for the mysterious person, and Team Space and Team Galaxy might turn out to be good people(not sure yet)
    Storyline
    In the region of Hoenn, it's been many years since the last hero started on their journey, and now it's time that a new adventure begins.
    The new hero is either a girl with a few name suggestions such as Misty, May, and Dawn or a boy with names such as Ash, Brock, and Drew. In this storyline, Ash will be the example name.
    Ash wakes up in his house in Littleroot Town. He goes to Professor Maple's lab, only to find out that there are no pokemon left. She then tells Ash to go through route 101 and find Jenny, her niece.
    When Ash finds Jenny, she is taking a jog around a patch of grass with her trusty Houndour running right behind her. Once she sees Ash, she stops and walks up to him, asking for a battle. When Ash remains silent, she realizes that her Aunt had sent Ash.
    Jenny gives Ash a rainbow egg. A mysterious, undiscovered pokemon then hatches from the egg and the true journey begins. Ash then raises this rare pokemon, and starts his journey to become the greatest trainer of all time.
    But all is not well. Time is running out as a mysterious person has begun to zap parts of the pokemon world into an alternate dimension. Will Ash be able to stop this before the entire planet is gone?

Battles
    I do not own anything, so unless given permission, I will not have these
    sprites in the game.
    We Meet for the First Time for the Last Time
    The first time you battle Jenny, she'll have these pokemon:

The final time you battle Jenny, she'll have these pokemon:

Gym Leaders

As the first gym leader, Miya will try to clobber you with her adorable normal type pokemon.

Brad is best with electric type pokemon, so some ground pokemon will come
    in handy here.

Eugine is very skilled at taming the mysterious Unown, so watch out.

Amanda is only the fourth gym leader, yet she's got flaming hot pokemon.
    Two ways to cool her down is with ice or water type pokemon.

Audrey is very skilled with rock and ground type pokemon, as they
    seem to be rock hard to beat.

Bella enjoys freezing her opponent's pokemon with some cool ice moves.
    Maybe some fire or electric pokemon would help?

Floras enjoys using bug pokemon. You can easily beat her with pokemon types such
    as fire, ice, electric, water, etc.

Hannah worships flying pokemon(especially Ho-oh)so much, that she'll even wear
    her Halloween costume in battle.
    PokemonLeague
    First Battle:

Chelsey's got some tough pokemon, but don't worry. You'll
    be at the next battle once you give her a taste of electric pokemon.
    Second Battle:

Even though she's young, Eva can't help but show off her moves in
    a battle, and now that she's in the Pokemon League, no one ever
    underestimates youngsters anymore.
    Third Battle:

Karina loves psycic and ghost types, but her new favorite is poison. Beat her
    psycic pokemon with your best ghost and dark types, then kill her other two
    with your best pokemon.
    Fourth Battle:

Tyroh has the best fighting skills in the Hoenn region. . .and so do his
    pokemon! Use your well trained psycic pokemon to deal with him, then
    it's time to battle the champion!
    Fifth Battle:

A trainer named Allison is the champion of the Hoenn region. Beating her
    Charizard should be easy as long as you hit it with a good water or ice move.
    A Dewgong, or another pokemon with the ability 'Thick Fat', would be a great
    choice to battle Charizard with. Since Dragonair, dispite its high level, did
    not evolve into Dragonite, it does not have a weakness for ice type, so
    watch out! Espeon can easily be beaten by either a ghost or dark type
    pokemon. Beautifly is very good at avoiding attacks, so make sure you
    match it with a pokemon full of accuracy. Swellow should be easy to beat
    because of its low defense, but watch out for Allison's last pokemon.
    Delcatty has an unnaturally high attack power, so make sure to get a pokemon
    with either high defense or evasiveness. If you didn't pack some extra
    potions from the Pokemon League Pokemon Center, then don't be surprised if
    you see the other Elite 4 members sooner than expected!

New Pokeballs
    Kanto Ball-A special pokeball that makes it easier to catch pokemon that are unique to the Kanto region.
    Johto Ball-A special pokeball that makes it easier to catch pokemon that are unique to the Johto region.
    Rainbow Ball-A special pokeball that makes it slightly easier to catch rainbow pokemon, but not by much.

New Items
    Rainbow Stone-
    An evolution stone used to evolve rainbow pokemon.

Trades
    In Pokemon Rainbow, it is only possible to trade with other characters in the game. Any pokemon that evolve only during a trade will be able to evolve at a certain level. There are characters who you can exchange pokemon eggs, items, and pokeblocks with.
    Changed Evolutions
    Kadabra ---> Alakazam
    ...............level 35...............
    Machoke ---> Machamp
    ...............level 42...............
    Graveler ---> Golem
    ...............level 42...............
    Seadra ---> Kingdra
    ...............Water Stone...............
    Clamperl ---> Gorebyss
    ...............level 16 holding Deepseascale...............
    Clamperl ---> Huntail
    ...............level 16 holding Deepseatooth...............

Rainbow Pokemon
    Tsuyayaka(means glossy; beautiful in Japanese)-
    Tsuyayaka is a beautiful cat with lovely rainbow glossy fur that drifts together in fluffy little clouds of color. This pokemon is both ice and psycic type. Since it is a rainbow pokemon, it can have either the Fading or Hardening abilities.
    Crockdon-This is an adorable little dragon-like pokemon with coloring much like its evolution, Snorton. These enjoyable pokemon generally don't like to evolve, but if given a rainbow stone, they will gladly cooperate. Crockdon is a poison type pokemon. Because it is a rainbow pokemon, Crockdon can either have the Fading or Hardening abilities.
    Snorton-It has the body of a dragon and a face of a. . .uh. . .something. What's it called? A Snorton! A Snorton's face is oval shaped with a ram's horns and alien-like eyes. This pokemons' nose is very oddly shaped and can shoot out gooey green poison with it. That's right, this is a poison type pokemon. Snortons are also rainbow, but each color overlaps the other. Snorton is the evolution of Crockdon, and because of its stubborness, Snorton will gladly evolve into Ragen at level 35 so it can easily express its rage of being made fun of for being such an ugly pokemon. Since it is a rainbow pokemon, it can have either the Fading or Hardening abilities.
    Ragen(pronounced 'rage' not 'rag')-This pokemon wasn't named Ragen just for the sound it makes. It was actually named after its rage. Ragen has horns almost identical to a Snortons', razor sharp claws, a giant scaly tail, and powerful wings. This is both a dragon and poison typed pokemon.
    Ellaphanella-A baby elephant pokemon with patches of rainbow splotched on its coat. It also has a tail the shape of a pig. This is a water type pokemon. Since it is a rainbow pokemon, it can have either the Fading or Hardening abilities.

New Abilities/Moves
    Fading-
    Some rainbow pokemon will have higher evasiveness in extreme sunlight
    Hardening-Some rainbow pokemon will have higher defense in the rain
    -More coming soon

I also need help on a few things.
    What do you need:
    to make sprites for new pokemon?
    to edit sprites for trainers? pokemon?
    to change the script of what people say(the pokescript I tried didn't work)?
    to change the events that happen(I don't want Prof. Birch running around with a Poochyna at his tail when I'm walking around to find Jenny)?
    to edit the pokemon trainers have in battle?

I will thank you in advance for the help.

Just Something Extra
    This really isn't important, but I thought it'd be fun if some of the characters changed colors, afterall, this DOES take place in the future.

Something Everyone Interested Should Read
    If anyone wants to help, or is even a little interested in this hack, then just post here, or if you want, PM me. Thanks!

ScreenShots
    Note: Since I have just started creating this hack, that means nothing is official. It could be two days from now when I decide that I should change something.

map for Route 101 (first route in the game)
    -I am planning on adding other sprites that I've already done later.

Last edited:

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • Well Sor-rey, but I'm a very confused person!
    Anyways, maybe some moderator will move it to where it's supposed to be.
    So does this mean that this is only for RPG games or something? If it is, then someone should tell me where to download the RPG maker supplies (or whatever it is)or maybe someone could show me to a tutorial or something like that.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
    Years
  • Well Sor-rey, but I'm a very confused person!
    Anyways, maybe some moderator will move it to where it's supposed to be.
    So does this mean that this is only for RPG games or something? If it is, then someone should tell me where to download the RPG maker supplies (or whatever it is)or maybe someone could show me to a tutorial or something like that.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

This is the game development section, for your hack, you should make this thread in the hack section (read the rules:P)
    But if you want to make a Pokemon game from scratch, I'll advice RPG maker Xp, you'll get a 30 day trail and afterwards you can deside to buy or not ($60)

PoKéMaKeR

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • This is the game development section, for your hack, you should make this thread in the hack section (read the rules:P)
    But if you want to make a Pokemon game from scratch, I'll advice RPG maker Xp, you'll get a 30 day trail and afterwards you can deside to buy or not ($60)

PoKéMaKeR
    I never got around to reading the rules. . .maybe I SHOULD read them.

And I was hoping that maybe you'd tell me about a FREE RPGmaker-game-making-system, but then again, nothing's free in this world.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

P.S. After a 30 day trial, could I finish the rest in Advanced map, or is that impossible?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    I never got around to reading the rules. . .maybe I SHOULD read them.

And I was hoping that maybe you'd tell me about a FREE RPGmaker-game-making-system, but then again, nothing's free in this world.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

P.S. After a 30 day trial, could I finish the rest in Advanced map, or is that impossible?
    I dont think thats possible.

Years
  • I never got around to reading the rules. . .maybe I SHOULD read them.

~!~Miss Cow~!~

I do believe that is IMPOSSIBLE, After the trial if you wanted to continue on Advanced map you'ed need to restart.

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
  • Even if it WAS possible, I wouldn't be able to do it now that my VBA and Advanced map have betrayed me(I wonder what else stopped working *makes angry face*)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2012
    Where is the download link

Hey this looks like an awesome hack and i want to play it. Problem is, i dont see a download link. Can you reply to me with a link to Pokemon Rainbow. THX

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    PuppiesOnFire, you may not post in topics over 2 months old. This one is almost 4 years old. Also to note you may not ask for download links, not all games have them yet. I advise you read over the Game Development rules please, thank you. Gonna close this one up.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back