• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seeking Shiny Celebi--Will offer shiny as reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • shiny Celebi is shiny locked. which means you will never find legitimate shiny Celebi from current game. the only way to get shiny Celebi is by hacking it which means violated the rules of Pokemon trading rules.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    shiny Celebi is shiny locked. which means you will never find legitimate shiny Celebi from current game. the only way to get shiny Celebi is by hacking it which means violated the rules of Pokemon trading rules.

I know shiny celebi isn't legit, but I just lost a perfectly good legit darkrai when I tried to link trade for one from a dude called "brodestar" when he switched it out for a shiny tyranitar at the last second.

And I since I can't have my darkrai back, I at least want a pink celebi out of it

besides, I think there was a Japanese exclusive shiny celebi event back in gen 3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • shiny Celebi is shiny locked. which means you will never find legitimate shiny Celebi from current game. the only way to get shiny Celebi is by hacking it which means violated the rules of Pokemon trading rules.

I know shiny celebi isn't legit, but I just lost a perfectly good legit darkrai when I tried to link trade for one from a dude called "brodestar" when he switched it out for a shiny tyranitar at the last second.

And I since I can't have my darkrai back, I at least want a pink celebi out of it

besides, I think there was a Japanese exclusive shiny celebi event back in gen 3

Sorry, I was mistaken, I was thinking of shiny jirachi and Sater is correct, it's locked.

Years
  • I know shiny celebi isn't legit, but I just lost a perfectly good legit darkrai when I tried to link trade for one from a dude called "brodestar" when he switched it out for a shiny tyranitar at the last second.

nope. there is no Shiny Celebi Events if you look at this https://serebii.net/events/dex/251.shtml

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back