• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Post mainly for bump :)

I'm still looking for new friendships ^_^

I've been told my Safari Zone is Flying (with Hoothoot and Doduo. I don't know the third one yet...)

PM me if you add me and I'll add you back :)

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
    Years
  • Posting for more Safari partners.
    1349 5432 6490
    Add me and ill add you right back!
    Thanks!
    PM me with your FC.
    Also if you need anything let me know!

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Unfortunately the Friend Safari is a flawed system for those of us who were "blessed" with a lackluster zone. Bug-type with the likes of Combee. Everyone is lining up to enter my safari!
    fail3.gif

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Thanks, is that all i need to do to unlock the 3rd one? I've already beaten them.

You and the friend have to have beaten the E4 and both have been on the PSS system at the same time at some point for the third one to appear.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    Bumping on up my FC, I'm really looking for ghost dark and water. My safari is poison.
    FC: 2766- 8009- 9816

D Dog master of war

In the heart of battle!
    Years
  • My friend code for my 3DS is in my signature...

I beaten the game 2 days ago. I just want a normal safari witn ditto and I need a dragon safari with bagon.

So please PM me you FC if you have one of the safaris.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Add me 4871-4438-2952 :)

I don't know my type yet so tell me when we're done!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    My code is 5370-1512-2311. Feel free to add me just message me so I can add you back :D

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    As JP pointed out, we both have to be active on the in-game internet at the same time! Your third one was Heracross :)

Are you positive that both parties have to be online at the same time? I tested this yesterday and swear that as long as I was connected, the third Pokemon was available. I could have been imagining things...

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    Are you positive that both parties have to be online at the same time? I tested this yesterday and swear that as long as I was connected, the third Pokemon was available. I could have been imagining things...

I think it's just for the first time, after that it's available if the other person is offline.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Re posting for others to see:
    FC is 5000-2428-0429

I need Friends with Electric and dragon type safaris
    Mines Ice with Spheal, Bergmite, and lapras

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    If anyone has a safari with either Frogadier or Ivysaur, then please add me. My FC is 1418-6740-9558. I'll add you too.
    Message me when you've added please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back