• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Thanks Live. I gave you a master ball just for the heck of it. Lol. Hope to trade with you again... and again... and again. Lol.

Oh I got a Chansey with the Mystery Egg. :-)

Last edited:
Years
Thanks Live. I gave you a master ball just for the heck of it. Lol. Hope to trade with you again... and again... and again. Lol.

Oh I got a Chansey with the Mystery Egg. :-)

haha thanks! now ive got some legend cating to do. haha yeah i bred a billion chanseys with my EV'd volt tackle raichu

Years
hey whats up!

Just wondering if you still had a Pinsir with earthquake,,,,,Elekid with Icepunch,,,,,torchic with night slash? and one of those chanseys your breed

If you do thats awsome if not thats ok to., and if your not to backed up

Last edited:

Dragon Lady

Dragon Tamer Dei
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 21, 2010
I'd like to know your price for a power belt power lens and power anklet. I don't really do much breeding. I'm just training for my new heart gold and need the ev items. I have lots of stones to add to your inventory and three lucky eggs.

Last edited:
Years
hey whats up!

Just wondering if you still had a Pinsir with earthquake,,,,,Elekid with Icepunch,,,,,torchic with night slash? and one of those chanseys your breed

If you do thats awsome if not thats ok to., and if your not to backed up

uhhh yes i do but pinsir is in platinum, elekid is in SS, and the other two are in my diamond, so well have to do multiple trades. im currently breeding some pokes for sapphyre, so as soon as im done with her order ill get to you, ok?

I'd like to know your price for a power belt power lens and power anklet. I don't really do much breeding. I'm just training for my new heart gold and need the ev items. I have lots of stones to add to your inventory and three lucky eggs.

the evo stones would be a big help actually. do you have a list of pokemon you can offer? or other items?

bbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppp

Last edited:
Years
awsome,. ill just take the torchic and chansy and make it ez.,.,. I might not be around saturday, but sunday for sure...ill be back around no hurry for me ...Thanks again.

Dragon Lady

Dragon Tamer Dei
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 21, 2010
Let me see...
Odd incense
8 oval stones
2 shiny stones
rock incense
leaf stone thunk stone
pure incense
moon stone
dawn stone
2 or 3 thunder stones
2 duck stones
a leaf stone
a magmarizer
3 lucky eggs
a skull fossil (actually I think I have two but I'm not sure what they're for yet. You might)
lax incense
and tms 5, 7, 13, 14, 18, 23, 25, 27-29, 32, 37, 38, 41, 42, 53-55,59, 60, 62, 66, 69, 72, 81, 85-87, 90, and 91 (A lot of these are special attacks, but most of my team has a horrible special attack. A mistake on my part)

As for pokemon. I don't know if any would really interest you. I'm more into creating powerful teams and such not really catching and breeding to much right now, but I have a Mespirit, a couple of chanseys (bold an gentle nature).

Last edited:
Years
Let me see...
Odd incense
8 oval stones
2 shiny stones
rock incense
leaf stone thunk stone
pure incense
moon stone
dawn stone
2 or 3 thunder stones
2 duck stones
a leaf stone
a magmarizer
3 lucky eggs
a skull fossil (actually I think I have two but I'm not sure what they're for yet. You might)
lax incense
and tms 5, 7, 13, 14, 18, 23, 25, 27-29, 32, 37, 38, 41, 42, 53-55,59, 60, 62, 66, 69, 72, 81, 85-87, 90, and 91 (A lot of these are special attacks, but most of my team has a horrible special attack. A mistake on my part)

As for pokemon. I don't know if any would really interest you. I'm more into creating powerful teams and such not really catching and breeding to much right now, but I have a Mespirit, a couple of chanseys (bold an gentle nature).

actually the Mesprit and chanseys would be nice, and i would really like TM's 13, 53, and 86 if you have them still. :)

well... fortres is lvl 60 nature:Modest Movez: Gyro Ball, Giga drain, Payback and eartquake!

ehhh.. sorry forretress doesnt really interest me. sorry. :/

Last edited:

Dragon Lady

Dragon Tamer Dei
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 21, 2010
actually the Mesprit and chanseys would be nice, and i would really like TM's 13, 53, and 86 if you have them still. :)

ehhh.. sorry forretress doesnt really interest me. sorry. :/
When can you be ready? My FC is in my sig. Which of yours do I use?

Pokemafia

hey,soory about my wifi yesterday, i think it's all right now, so can we trade?

Back