• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
Ok that's cool. oh and what does filler and bump mean?? Lol.

filler and bumb are used to take up extra character space, like you have to have 25 charachters in your post, you you just say"fiiillllleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr" if you have a shorter post. :)

Oh and im ready to trade now. add my diamond FC please. :) yours is still the pearl one correct?

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
filler is because there is a 25 character minimum to post so you just add that to be able to post and a bump brings your thread to top of the list

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
I gave the feebas two more dry poffins hoping it would max out her beauty but it didn't. I lv'd her up any way and she didn't evolve. Could I breed it with my Ditto and get Hypnosis??

Years
I gave the feebas two more dry poffins hoping it would max out her beauty but it didn't. I lv'd her up any way and she didn't evolve. Could I breed it with my Ditto and get Hypnosis??

i think breeding with ditto will work, but if not i have a male feebas with those same egg moves you can have

no it would have to be a male i believe

but doesnt diito completly mimic the other poke? i thought it transforms into a male/female version of whatever poke you put in there

Last edited:
Back