• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Sorvete

Novice
Years
  • Hey! Ooh, nice! I really respect people who make music, maybe you could share some of your work in the Art Studio too?

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Hey Akainu I like your avatar I think it's from One Piece am I right or am I wrong
    Question Time What's Your Favorite Pokemon Game? you have 3 years to answer this question
    😅Welcome to PC🙂

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here, and yes you should post your music I would love to hear it

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    *salutes*

Admiral Akainu! Welcome aboard the Pokecommunity forums! I definitely recommend checking out our Anime & Manga sections, as well as sharing some of your original music with us! I know many members would be interested in hearing that. Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns and myself and my fellow Marines be at your service! :)

Back