• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2017
    hi, i arrived in this site few months ago and i found many tools that helped me to improve my rom in fire red, thnx a lot guys
    but now i have few problems by creating a new evolution stone, if someone could help me i upped again the post
    thnx :)

Years
  • Good thing you got the help you needed, and welcome to the PokeCommunity! As you've already posted on the evolution stone thread, the best thing you can do is wait. You can also join #rom-hacking in our Discord Server for some additional help. Good luck! :D

Years
  • Good luck and hope you get all your questions answered =) I don't make fangames or edit ROMs so I can't say much with that, though I'm sure you'll get assistance since we do have a lot of ROM hackers here. Welcome to PC Ubik! Enjoy your stay. o/

Back