• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Golden Tournement

Kronos

Shooting Star
Years
  • Well unfortunately for u that is fine the way it is.. It has to be that way for the upper floor to appear elevated. Just because u may want my code doesnt mean ill give it up after u say my maps are bad, tyler. As Chimou said, "Don't hold your breath"

Here is a screen of goldenrod city, outside of the magnet train.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • Thanks, ill post more screens tommarow. I just finished the Radio tower's first floor and the underground. I have added the LUCKY NUMBERS mini game. Match all 3 numbers and get a superb prize from this list
    Masterball
    Rare Candy x10
    $100000.00 [in game not for real]
    Plus you get an item to show off. It says how many time you have won when you use it too :D

My arms are tired from too much coding.... time to play some AoM....

Kronos

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The screen looks nice, but I thought that having 3 guards in front of the track wasn't really necessary. Just use one NPC, and a couple of events to stop the player in his tracks.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • Yeah i guess 4 are alittle too much. Anyways here is a screenshot of the LUCKY NUMBER GAME.

Wow! as i went to get a screen for it i won! That was a one in 151 chance of winning and i did :D ;) :classic:

Anyways the underground has changed too! Here take a look at the lower section:

At the bottom is the Pokemon Center. Mostly because early in the game you wont be able to use the main one due to repairs from the rocket attack. The next one up is the PET upgrade service. You will find PET Expansion Data on some places in your quest. If you take it to the shop they will write it on a data card [for a nominal charge as the person says] and then you can do different stuff.
    Somethings i have been thinking of would be
    Mini Games
    A Battle Now Function
    Password System -maybe it would be hard...
    Name change system.
    But! The CD player like system is already installed on your PET from the start of the game.

The shop above that.. well... lets just say... you wont have to worry for a while about it.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Those are really nice screens but whats that in the second picture right below the plants i dont think thats suppose to be there!

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • Um actually it is supposed to be there. so there! Dont try to mess with my storyline. :P

More screens later

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
  • Well for your knowledge this is my game, if i want to put a glass panel that may not make sense i can. But it does make sense. Here is why.

1:It blocks off the shops view of the PC.

Warning! Spoiler ! Select with mouse to see it.
    2: Didnt i meantion the Jhoto Bug Catching Contest now costs money to enter? But there are posters scattered in several places that allow you to enter for free. Want proof here it is in the form of a...
    NEW SCREEN! :D

Back