• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Golden Tournement

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Hello im kronos and this is PKMN golden tournement. its for XP.

Here is the storyline:
    3Years have pased since Kyorge and Groudon rampaged in Hoenn. Because of this you have moved to Goldenrod City in Jhoto and have been peacefully living.... until one day team rocket attacks the pokemon center. You take a Pokemon and assist. As a reward you recieve that pokemon.

Also since RS, the Magnet Train now also travels to Hoenn, to Lilyclove City AND to Rustuburo City.

Features:
    Kanto, Hoenn, And my favorite, Jhoto.

*In all regions there will be new buildings and such.

*A PET which will be essential if you are crazy and need to:

-Play music in the game

-Change your name in the game [still working on this one]

What is needed
    -Scripts
    Poke Gear Script
    CBS
    CMS
    [Im not very good at scripts]
    1 Save Script
    Save Script [so you just select yes, and dont choose a slot]

Everyone who helps WILL be put into the game, if you spam here you will be put in the rustoburo jail in the game. So dont spam.

Im taking a break from my other game, PKMN bttl NTWRK. Ill post screens as soon as i know how to... is there a hot key, or do i do it by my image editor?

Edit: If you are wondering why it is called golden tournement it is because tournements will be a part of the storyline.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    this game sounds cool good luck with it.
    i cant say much elce untill you put up some screens to do it just press print screen and then paste it into paint then upload it on to photobucket then copy and paste what's in the box next to were it says img and you should do this quickly before the topic get's locked
    oh and i could help with mapping if you want

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Thanks! Ill let you do Hoenn. First you should do Rustoburo. I am using 1 tileset for all of my maps, the Jhoto Tileset. I havent worked with anyone else before so what do i do? Do i give you the game, or do u just give me the map file?

SCREEN TIME [More screens later when i get more done.]

The Hero outside of the Inner Concourse of the Magnet Train station in Goldenrod City.

I have 3 other screens to post later but i have to take a break now... before i get carpol tunnel syndrome :D

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Thanks kronos i have load of tile sets including that one when i have afew mapps done i'll send them to you to put in the game
    also do you want hoenn to look the same as it dose in the gba games or diffrent

Last edited:

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    the same for the most part. ill add in the new stuff for my self. But Remember! I want the hero to always stay centered! so dont just add 1 tree to block the edge of the map. Also i need the all to be done with the Jhoto tileset. [For specific reasons that cannot be mentioned now..] Actually you could do it in an emerald tileset.... but u would have to make it all into one tileset and give it to me because i dont have anything emerald. and also because 305414616546541 different tilesets are bad.

Here is another image. This time of the beginning of the food court, above the security.

Last edited:

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    I only see one screen so far. One thing you'll need to do with your game is to use correct grammar/spelling. It is terribly important and will reflect your ability to get a name for yourself. I wish you good luck with this game.

AbareMax

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    One thing. If you plan on getting people to make scripts for you, don't hold your breath.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You're doing Houen, Kanto AND Johto!? Are you sure you can handle that stuff? Becasue I'm working on my own region that's the size of Kanto and a half of Johto and I still have to do like half the maps. It's tough work. Oh yeah, if you do find any scrips, a custom battle system or anything else, tell me. Cuz eventually I want my region to become a game one day.
    Interesting tilesets, very clean maps. Oh yeah, and if you spell a word wrong in attempt to tell someone they spelt the word originally wrong, it makes you look like a hypocrite. It's "security" btw and that's why I fix as I type.
    About the storyline, it's okay. Is it just me or are the teams always doing bad things in the fangames? Well except for my game, that's for sure.
    I like the idea of a game with tournaments, the word "original" comes to mind.
    Hope you do well! ^_^

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Okay i know i suck at spelling.... its not one of my best attributes... unlike my mapping... Here is a screen of a feature that you may or may not like. A sound test mode! [More like a CD player , because it will play until you leave an area sorta like the GS radio, except this tim u can put in your own music too :D

Caption: Besides the game's music [cherrygrove and other PKMN related music] You can add your own [like my additions of BN songs.]

Next i have a screen where the hero is accesing the PC storage system. I have found a way to make 1 system that is linked to all of the maps [which u all have probably done before :dead: ]
    Also , if u notice there are no people on my maps yet... That is because i am wondering wheather to do a CMS or not. Also that is the Last PC that you can use before you board the magnet train. As the Computer on the counter to the right says in the game. Choose Wisely!

And incase u think im just making up about me having the hero inside the magnet train.. here is some proof.

About the Messages in those.. I think they look fine , besides the bad spelling of words. And i may have a way to get around doing a CBS... once before i tried using this and made a pretty effective battle system based on this one. I just changed the types and monsters... It worked very well, too bad i deleted it... :(

Edit: Almost done with Goldenrod City. More screens later.

Last edited:

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Good, but I think you should rename those songs to stuff like...
    "Winter Ballad"
    and
    "Starmie Power!"

XD

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Ill name them as i need to for the betas... those are just my battle network songs... u can rename yours however u want...

Shall i post more screens? What would u like to see posted
    Here are some of the things i have done so far
    Goldenrod City
    -Magnet Train
    -UnderGround [Not the underraidiotower though...]
    -PC System
    -Your House [In Goldenrod atleast....u can buy more houses later in the game...]

Last edited:

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    thats all? U might just want the code i think...considering that i said that ur maps needed improvement. Ill post pics if thats what u want but i havent put in the pokemon yet so there wont be much to see.... Screens of Goldenrod tommarow and the Pokemon Center take-over scenario in the game... [where you get your first pokemon] Oh and id like to reserve the name Pokemon Golden Tournament

Last edited:

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
    Oh yea in the pic were its the foodcourt! the walls with the 2 tops doesnt look good u should change that to one top!

Back