• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya! I'm Scribbly!

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
  • Hi everyone! :D

My name is Scribbly, I'm a digital and pixel artist and beginner game dev and I'm super glad to be here! I didn't actually know this place existed until someone on Tumblr pointed me here, but I'm glad I've found it now!

I'm kind of timid when it comes to actually talking to people so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to posts or messages, I do read them! I just have trouble putting down what I want to say.

It's nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along!

Years
  • Howdy Scribbly! Glad to have you here, this community is a pretty good place for Game-devs. Fell free to check out those sections at your own pace. Don't worry about being shy/taking time to respond to messages, you'll get used to it as you more of us here. I hope you have a wonderful time here! 8)

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes :D
    I'll post some art when the forum lets me post links because I tried to make a post and it wouldn't let me, but I will do it eventually xD I have a fangame project in the works too and I'm excited to post about that too!

Zenithios

To live and not to breathe is to die in tragedy
    Years
  • Hiya Scribbly! I wanna see some of that art of yours, it sounds awesome, I'll honestly wait for those to come out. Anyways, you'll fit in here really good with those skills you have! :D

Back