• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's been a while since I last been here, can someone get me up to date?

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    One or two year ago I visited this forum pretty often as I had my own fan game going on, eventually and sadly I stopped having interest in my game and it died, but once again Pokémon Essentials attracted my attention and I really want to start another project from scratch, what I want to know if there is finally a stable online battle or trade system to put to use on our games, there is?

I remember I worked with some guys in a mmorpg project, we got pretty far but it was everything pretty buggy as well, did something come out of that?

Years
  • One or two year ago I visited this forum pretty often as I had my own fan game going on, eventually and sadly I stopped having interest in my game and it died, but once again Pokémon Essentials attracted my attention and I really want to start another project from scratch, what I want to know if there is finally a stable online battle or trade system to put to use on our games, there is?

I remember I worked with some guys in a mmorpg project, we got pretty far but it was everything pretty buggy as well, did something come out of that?

No, and there probably won't ever be. There's several tutorials that can help you get started in this.

Back