• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PHONE

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2017
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PHONE SCRIPT, WHERE CAN I CHANGE THE TEXTS WHEN SOMEONE LEAVE ME? HOW DO I SOMEONE TAKE ME ON A CERTAIN INSTANT, EXAMPLE: AFTER WINNING A GYM LEADER.AND BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS THAT IT HAS WIKIA, ALREADY WARNING I LOOKED AND DID NOT UNDERSTAND

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PHONE SCRIPT, WHERE CAN I CHANGE THE TEXTS WHEN SOMEONE LEAVE ME? HOW DO I SOMEONE TAKE ME ON A CERTAIN INSTANT, EXAMPLE: AFTER WINNING A GYM LEADER.AND BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS THAT IT HAS WIKIA, ALREADY WARNING I LOOKED AND DID NOT UNDERSTAND

You realize it doesn't get much easier than the wikia, right? The chance that someone here will be able to properly explain it isn't very great; also because hardly anyone uses the phone, probably. And there's no reason for such an excessive amount of caps.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2020
    If you want to change the default strings go to PScreen_Phone.

Someone calling you at a particular time:
    Events, I guess. There isn't much about calls that you cannot do with events, specially if you want particular messages instead of randomized ones. What do you mean?

Back