• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAHAH's Team

hahahaohyahhh

#GetOnMyLevel
Years
  • Well, here is my Standard OU team, which is quite erratic I'd say. My friend "Crazyhand" had already mentioned to me that I should acquire Celebi rather than Jirachi due to its Natural Cure ability, as well as not having both Dragonite and Salamence on the same team since if one is easily taken out so will the other. However, I would also like to have the pleasure of noticing the members of The PokeCommunity's feedback.

Virizion @ Life Orb
    Justified
    HP 4 - Speed 252 - Sp. Atk 252
    Modest
    - Grass Knot
    - Focus Blast
    - Hidden Power Rock
    - Protect

Heatran @ Leftovers
    Flash Fire
    HP 248 - Speed 160 - Sp. Def 100
    Calm
    - Lava Plume
    - Stealth Rock
    - Protect
    - Toxic

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
    Multiscale
    HP 252 - Attack 44 - Speed 212
    Adamant
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Fire Punch
    - Roost

Salamence @ Life Orb
    Intimidate
    Attack 252 - Speed 252 - Sp. Atk 4
    Naive
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Roost

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
    Sand Stream
    HP 4 - Attack 252 - Speed 252
    Jolly
    - Dragon Dance
    - Stone Edge
    - Crunch
    - Aqua Tail (OR Fire Punch or Ice Punch?)

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
    Serene Grace
    Attack 252 - Defense 4 - Speed 252
    Jolly
    - Iron Head
    - Ice Punch
    - Fire Punch
    - Thunder Punch

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since you've got sand, I think nite really isn't necessary, mainly because as soon as you roost, it'll still take damage from sand after that turn, destroying multiscale either way, so if you're going with a dragonite, I think you should go with mence for that reason :x But if you still want nite, go with the substitute set instead:

Dragonite@Leftovers
    Careful
    252 HP / 80 Def / 16 SpD / 160 Spe
    Multiscale
    - Substitute
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Roost

Which allows SS to not hurt it at all once the sub is up.

As for Virizion, idk, protect seems really out of place, especially when it's your lead, so Heatran hasn't had a chance to spread status. I'd give it CM just for the extra boost, rather than protect when the opponent could potentially set up hazards or something.

Aaand in regards to Celebi & Jirachi, they're both completely different Pokemon with different roles/weaknesses, so replacing one just for the ability kinda doesn't make sense. If you're worried about status hurting your Pokemon, you could instead go with Blissey:

Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold
    252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
    Natural Cure
    - Aromatherapy / Stealth Rock
    - Softboiled
    - Seismic Toss / Flamethrower
    - Toxic

Serving as a backup to Heatran/relieving it of its job to be the only one to spread status or set up SR and supporting your team.

As a final note, it might be useful to use something fast (since you lack priority) that can really utilise sand, with having Tyranitar on your team and all - maybe you could try Landorus? Sure ice would be an issue again, but you've got two steels to switch into at any time (and you probably are going to remove a dragon anyway - or if you want to remove Jirachi you could go for Blissey and then just use Heatran as the thing to protect you from ice):

Landorus@Choice Scarf
    Jolly
    252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Sand Force
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge / Rock Slide
    - U-turn
    - Hidden Power Ice / Hammer Arm

Allowing you to make use of sand and quickly kill something annoying you that may outspeed the others.

hahahaohyahhh

#GetOnMyLevel
    Years
  • Thanks! That's real great information, and I'll probably end up replacing Dragonite for Landorus since you've mentioned that I lack priority, not too sure about Blissey for Jirachi, yet, but, definitely switching Virizion's Protect for Calm Mind (rarely used it anyways).

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd use Giga Drain over Grass Knot because it provides recovery while dealing damage. Grass Knot also does less to Pokemon like Vaporeon.

For Salamence, move the last 4 EVs into HP, unless you're using Fire Blast.

Back