• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
Hey there! My name's Pan, I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was a little kid and have loved every minute. I've recently started playing Moon, and decided to not look at any spoilers or anything before starting. I still haven't finished it and I'm having a great time. Hopefully I'll enjoy my time here and become a valued member of the community :)
Cheers~
Pans

-Nonsense-

Luck = 0
Years
Hey there! My name's Pan, I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was a little kid and have loved every minute. I've recently started playing Moon, and decided to not look at any spoilers or anything before starting. I still haven't finished it and I'm having a great time. Hopefully I'll enjoy my time here and become a valued member of the community :)
Cheers~
Pans

Hello. Welcome to the forums.

Not gonna lie at first look I thought you said you managed to avoid all spoilers before the game even came out. {XD}

Years
That's a great way to play. Unfortunately I get too excited and look at spoilers since I want to be able to discuss things.. x'D; The games will always still be fun of course but I wonder how exciting it'd be to go in completely blind.

Welcome, Pan. :> If you need help you're more than welcome to ask the staff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
Yeah to be honest it's been awesome to play the game with no knowledge of anything before hand. I did the same when Black/White came out and I loved it then too. It's just a great feeling when you meet a new pokemon for the first time and have no idea of it's type or anything. Plus all the alolan pokemon in this gen really get the nostalgia going.
:)

Back