• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo yo jiggity joe

Years
  • Hola! I'm ETL.it, but just call me ETL. I'm new on this account but not completely new to the forums. I remember being semi-active on here a couple years ago, but nothing recent that I remember. I was mostly just around the Rom-Hacking section.

I'm 15 and I'm in the US. I spend most of my time with wrestling and football, the rest going to my girlfriend and Pokemon. I dislocated my elbow a few weeks ago though, so I've been out for a little while. I am a Freshman and I actually somewhat enjoy school.

As far as Pokemon, I've been pretty active on Pokemon Showdown. I used to spend a lot of time on Pokemon Planet, but I went inactive this last summer. (still on the leaderboards) I've always been interested in roleplaying and writing about Pokemon, and writing in general for that matter. I did make an attempt to get into rom-hacking a couple of years ago, but right when I started to get the hang of everything I just didn't have the time to do it consistently enough to get good. I do enjoy playing rom-hacks and all of the RPG-Maker Pokemon Essentials games and stuff here.

I did buy Moon which is my first 3DS game for Pokemon. I'm enjoying it a lot so far and I'm hoping to get into competitive stuff on there. I don't really know where to start, but I should probably get to beating the game first. xD

So... ummm... hi! Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to really get involved in the community here. :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Welcome to the forums man! What are your thoughts on the weather?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hola! I'm ETL.it, but just call me ETL. I'm new on this account but not completely new to the forums. I remember being semi-active on here a couple years ago, but nothing recent that I remember. I was mostly just around the Rom-Hacking section.

I'm 15 and I'm in the US. I spend most of my time with wrestling and football, the rest going to my girlfriend and Pokemon. I dislocated my elbow a few weeks ago though, so I've been out for a little while. I am a Freshman and I actually somewhat enjoy school.

As far as Pokemon, I've been pretty active on Pokemon Showdown. I used to spend a lot of time on Pokemon Planet, but I went inactive this last summer. (still on the leaderboards) I've always been interested in roleplaying and writing about Pokemon, and writing in general for that matter. I did make an attempt to get into rom-hacking a couple of years ago, but right when I started to get the hang of everything I just didn't have the time to do it consistently enough to get good. I do enjoy playing rom-hacks and all of the RPG-Maker Pokemon Essentials games and stuff here.

I did buy Moon which is my first 3DS game for Pokemon. I'm enjoying it a lot so far and I'm hoping to get into competitive stuff on there. I don't really know where to start, but I should probably get to beating the game first. xD

So... ummm... hi! Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to really get involved in the community here. :)
    Heyy welcome (back) to PC! Have you visited our Showdown server yet?

If you want to get into RPing on this site, visit the Roleplay Theatre on the index (or from my signature link) and have a look around. Let me know if you want help with anything there!

I hope your elbow is alright now, and that school will continue to be nice for you~

Years
  • Hello welcome to the forums. :)

Thanks fren :)

Welcome to the forums man! What are your thoughts on the weather?

Hasn't been too bad for me. I'm in Dayton. I was in Brecksville for wrestling right when you started getting some bad weather. Thanks for the welcome! :)

Heyy welcome (back) to PC! Have you visited our Showdown server yet?

If you want to get into RPing on this site, visit the Roleplay Theatre on the index (or from my signature link) and have a look around. Let me know if you want help with anything there!

I hope your elbow is alright now, and that school will continue to be nice for you~

Haven't been on the Showdown server here. I actually didn't know there was one! I'll make sure to check it out.

I'm almost done with a sign-up sheet in the Roleplay theatre and everything is a little overwhelming there. I plan on just starting with one and seeing how I like it.

My elbow is definitely a lot better now! Physical therapy is not fun though.

Thanks for the welcome!

Back