• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Volbeat and illumise! Dance of love

Amoblaz

Quester
Years
Tell me what do you think of this new episode that will air iin japan

do you think ash will catch a Volbeat?

316episode.jpg

Jason

Banned
Years
1] This episode is not about Ash catching VOlbeat
2] This thread shall go to Anime Forums.
3] This is a spoiler, always use spoiler tags

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Indeed it does belong in the anim? forums.

*move*

I doubt that he will catch one. How's this a spoiler?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
it is believable tha he will catch a Volbeat (he's caught a bug-type in every region ex. Butterfree and Heracross), but I somehow doubt it and I don't think it will make a good strategic addition to his team anyways.

But I think it would be cool to see Brock catch it...if he catches a lovesick pokemon, he and his pokemon will have something in common :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Brock catching it seems to be more fitting *nods in agreement with tmbjr*

Though Ash has a pattern to catch things in the old seasons, that pattern is destroyed now. As the bug type went to Haruka, the starters got all split up and stuff... we can no longer predict what Pokemon ash and co will get.

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
Years
Maybe things will be interesting now since it'll be more of a surprise what pokemon Ash will catch. I hope AG isn't going to be like Johto. X_X

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
Well, seeing as how the Bagon ep is right after this, I think that Ash will either catch Volbeat or Bagon. Volbeat is a cool Pokemon, I like it, and it was one of the few Pokemon who at the pokemon.com site got it's pose changed from the Sugimori pics, so maybe that means something...Or maybe I am mixing it up with another Pokemon.

Anywho, I'd rather see Ash with a Bagon XD. He should get a Ninjask for his bug.

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
Years
It would make the show a lot more interesting if Ash caught Bagon. I'd like Ash end up with Jigglypuff also. Its probably wishful thinking, but it would be kind of funny. Anyone been watching AG know if Jigglypuff is still following Ash and co around?

Back