• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet 2th - Sugary Sweet Seconds! 8/21/2017 bugfix available

Years
Ok, so I'm having trouble patching the file, and I just want to know if it has to do with the type of rom, like do I need a certain region, or is there no difference between patching a (U) and (E) file.

Last edited:

JpOmega

Jp
Years
  • Age 21
  • PT
  • Seen Dec 10, 2017
So this is a totally new story??? If so do I need to know the 1st one to understand it??

And what's the latest patch, in my country the dateing is Day/month/year, and does the latest have all patches before it or is there any in particular?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience! >-<

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 9, 2018
Hey, I hope this isn't a stupid question, but how do you know which pokesweets can do what HM moves

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Hey, I hope this isn't a stupid question, but how do you know which pokesweets can do what HM moves

I'm not sure if there is an exact list for which can, but I would assume you could just look up pokemon in the actual games and see which fall under the categories of HM possible pokemon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Is there a list of Pokesweet type changes between the first and second hacks? I have run into a few sweets now that have different types from last time.

unknown081

Eevee lover
Years
  • Age 23
  • no
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN THE DARN GAME MENU! PRESSING X DOESN'T DO ANYTHING! Nevermind, it was the enter button... Cute pokesweets though! so Vanilla is normal type right? What about the others?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO OPEN THE DARN GAME MENU! PRESSING X DOESN'T DO ANYTHING! Nevermind, it was the enter button... Cute pokesweets though! so Vanilla is normal type right? What about the others?

Well, since Charmander is called Strawmander, I'm guessing Fire was changed to Strawberry.
I think Chocolate type is the Dragon/Fairy equiv too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 9, 2018
Well, since Charmander is called Strawmander, I'm guessing Fire was changed to Strawberry.
I think Chocolate type is the Dragon/Fairy equiv too.

To be fair I don't think it's fair to class them as equivalents as they are fundamentally different types for the most part, using chocolate and dragon as examples dragon is resistant to most the main element types and is weak to ice fairy and itself, while chocolate type is...weird in that it has no weaknesses outside of itself and no resistances to anything. I probably sound like a smartass so I'll stop here

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 24, 2018
I'm currently trapped in the pie land cave with the Douna in it because the exit isnt working! I made the mistake of saving before I caught it to and now there is no way out. I don't have any escape ropes and I don't know what to dooooo. I love this game sooooo much and I got so far and I just don't want it to be over. A fix for this bug would be more than appreciated! Again, it is the pie land cave exit. Thank you so much i hope it can be fixed..

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 4, 2018
I don?t know if this is widely known, but a thread search and countless google searches yielded nothing that I personally lucked into. If you have a 3DS with CFW, the mGBA emulator works to play this on the 3DS, handheld, on the go. I?m anal about how I play my games, and Pokemon has never been a PC or TV console RPG.

However, it?s not the most current version that runs it, and that?s why I lucked into it. My homebrew launcher is a few years old (2016) and I transferred to the N3DS XL so it?s the same years launcher. The mGBA emulator in the launcher is version 0.5.1 (came out October 2016). This is NOT the most recent version. It is the one that happened to be in my launcher, and luckily happens to run the most recent version of this game 99% flawlessly (sound doesn?t work well unless you jump the frame skip to 9 and then the game is pretty unplayable). It?s exactly what I was looking to do with this RomHack, and the save state function is ideal for getting a good natured starter. You can also fit the screen size to whereever suits you.

THE NEEDED mGBA VERSION IS AVAILABLE AS A .cia to install. No need to always go through your launcher.

I hope I was clear and that this wasn?t redundant with another person?s post. I also hope someone gets use out of this workaround. I can provide pictures too (video I can do another time but I wouldn?t mislead you)

EDIT: pretty sure this also works with the first Pokemon Sweet. I tried it briefly and seemed to run but I had more interest in 2th. I also recommend trying to find a prepatched .gba file of the current 2th version for maximum playability. I just started and have only encountered one bug crash, but had a game save and save state from right before. Always save just in case!

Attachments

• 20DAE5C2-4FC5-4F56-B7CE-4EB69CA25C94.jpeg
    20DAE5C2-4FC5-4F56-B7CE-4EB69CA25C94.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • ACE2FA14-A1F8-4543-A500-5A7289A9AECB.jpeg
    ACE2FA14-A1F8-4543-A500-5A7289A9AECB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • 0968C3C5-C2FC-43BF-B4CA-BF9719E937E2.jpeg
    0968C3C5-C2FC-43BF-B4CA-BF9719E937E2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • F75F929C-EC2E-4D2E-86A8-D3C80BA22657.jpeg
    F75F929C-EC2E-4D2E-86A8-D3C80BA22657.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • B0EB3606-1637-4B58-BA1B-9686574E8604.jpeg
    B0EB3606-1637-4B58-BA1B-9686574E8604.jpeg
    992.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 18, 2023
I just wanted to ask before i downloaded anything. Do i download the latest bugfix patch onto a fresh rom with the UPS patch put onto it or am i supposed to go through them one by one. Considering i see nothing to indicate how it's supposed to go i wanted to be safe rather than sorry

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 14, 2024
I have fixed this hack a little bit to make it much more stable. With this patch, this hack can be played on all kinds of emulators and real consoles. So everyone can play this game and find out how interesting it is. Here's the download link(Patch this on a fire red rom):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/49vvukcaowmor3u/PokeSweet2th_8_21_2017_fixed.ups/file

Checking out the bag freezes the game. Not on the regular item section, when I go to the Poke Ball section it just freezes. This is an mGBA issue, works fine on VBA.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Checking out the bag freezes the game. Not on the regular item section, when I go to the Poke Ball section it just freezes. This is an mGBA issue, works fine on VBA.

Thank you very much for telling me this, now this is fixed, if you see anything like that in the future, please tell me, thanks again for your report.

A glitch was discovered in the previous patch, the Poke balls still freezes the game, so I have fixed it. The old link still works:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/49vvukcaowmor3u/PokeSweet2th_8_21_2017_fixed.ups/file

rainbow545

Banned
Years
Thank you very much for telling me this, now this is fixed, if you see anything like that in the future, please tell me, thanks again for your report.

A glitch was discovered in the previous patch, the Poke balls still freezes the game, so I have fixed it. The old link still works:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/49vvukcaowmor3u/PokeSweet2th_8_21_2017_fixed.ups/file
i think i found another bug: i tried to buy something in the beginning town, and i got a black screen and buzzing sounds. This is on my EZ-Flash Omega.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
i think i found another bug: i tried to buy something in the beginning town, and i got a black screen and buzzing sounds. This is on my EZ-Flash Omega.

Thank you a lot for telling me about this, now it's fixed, you can download the patch once again to fix the problem.

Some more glitches were discovered, so I will update the patch once again to fix them.
The old download link still works:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/49vvukcaowmor3u/PokeSweet2th_8_21_2017_fixed.ups/file

Last edited:
Back