• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    could you add my Pokegear and PokeNAV to the item list please I brought those from the Viridan City Pokemon Mart

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • e070bc87c0d98e134d81aa971d19598b.png

I didn't notice the genders, I thought we had to create them ourselves so I changed it.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I'd like the Caterpie and Ratatta I catch to be male please, and when I catch Jigglypuff I'd like it to be female please, is that ok

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    you know I feel that since we only get a few posts per route were not having enough time to get all our Pokemon leveled up, what I'd like to be able to do is have Kairi spend a little bit more time on Route 3 when she gets there, to train her Pokemon, cause I'd like to get my Caterpie evoled all the way into Butterfree sometime you know

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • Okay, I'll change it to a recommended number of posts, andyou can do a battle or two extra if you want. But four posts is quite a lot... I mean you could do up to four battles in there, or a capture and two battles. That seems like quite a lot for one area to me...

If you want an extra battle, I can offer another match vs Oaks kids on Route 2 or something... let me know what you think of this

Last edited:

slls81

Years
  • updates - Sean caught a Weedle. (Level updates)

@Konekodemon - Are you guys through Viridian Forest then? It will definitely be up tonight.

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    cool, can't wait for Route 3 to be made, I'm excited about catching my Ratatta

slls81

Years
  • @Konekodemon - Jigglypuff will be available on Route 3 (Pewter to Mt Moon) yeah

@FlareonFan - Thanks for the card, for faster levelling i recommend a battle vs Oaks trainer offered in the latest post.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I think catching Jigglypuff would be like trying to get a Pikachu right, that means I'm going to need a very good battle post, oh my this is going to be hard

(New Post)

Trainer Card Update:

bca5929ab330dae57326f58rk8.png

Card update again

94390736dfefc212b7a451dmc9.png

Last edited:

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Card Update. I'm gunna try and hunt Pokemon in wild grass, and encounter trainers and battle my rival so often.

ec5d58c04df14ca893ac529b0fd83e19.png

Back