• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Ride: Power Sprint [PG-14] OOC

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • Name: Kilik Chambers

Nickname: None

Mutant-maker: Groomed eagled wings appear on Kilik's back to fly. They can only be brought out when he pronounces one word loudly, sprout. To hide his wings again, Kilik says one other word quietly, end. It is mostly used for evasive action. Also, two yellow tails appear when Kilik ever so needs to, just by saying fly. However, this also brings up yellow fox ears above his head. He wears a plain black headband to hide some of it, so as not to attract too much attention. Kilik's tails & ears can only disappear again after 5 minutes have passed, so he has to use that time wisely.

Powers: With his tails, Kilik can speed through the wind by just propelling them, though it is hard to curve. He is also able to control the air/wind at will, so in retrospec someone could run out of air in seconds as Kilik so wishes. He could also read people's minds, looking at what they're thinking about. They wouldn't know he would be reading their minds. But he still hasn't perfected this power yet. It's a little trouble for him. His fourth power is to be able to transfer & take power to & from any being, any amount he wants as long as he makes literal contact with them. Kilik doesn't know about this power of his yet.

Appearance:
    sigpic262409_2.gif

Personality: One might call Kilik scary looking, but infact he's a well friendly person. He occasionally tries to constrain his anger when provoked, which he's good at. Of course he never rants at his friends when they tick him off. He sometimes laughs for fun at whatever situation, just for fun. It all turns around when he is mad, mostly when he fights. Alone he's ruthless. In a group he's like a dictator, but great at making plans to solve an important issue. He doesn't mind when no one pays any attention to him, however one should not ignore Kilik too long or he'll just nag at you. It's pretty weird.

Flaws: Kilik really hates it when he's ignored. He craves attention, & doesn't like being left behind conversations or situations. He tends to eat a bit much, almost not sharing. Whenever he talks to girls, Kilik stutters a lot, almost saying something embarressing. In battle, when in stress, he has no idea what to do & loses focus of the battle.

Perfections: During a winning battle, he's really reliable & can come up with good strategies. Kilik can always make someone feel better, whenever they're down. When picking out clothes, he's very fashionable at what he chooses.

Likes: Kilik likes winning. It's his thing. He loves burgers, but tries not to eat too many. He also likes his relationships with friends. It's very important to him. Last thing he likes, video games. Mostly adventure games.

Dislikes: Kilik hates arguements. It doesn't solve anything. Anything girly on tv he'll reject. He most definitely hates losing in battles. The most hated thing to him are the Scarers.

History: Kilik has been living a peaceful life with his parents in a little house. No problems, no sickness, no worries. Just a normal, peaceful life like playing in the park. That is until a group of people came in & started taking Kilik away when he was 8. His parents died trying to get their son back. Kilik shed his tears. He would never forget that day.

In a lab they experimented on Kilik, so much pain given to him. The result, he sprouted eagle-like wings on his back. He tried to escape once, but failed. A second time he had a little help from a new friend, but he died escaping with Kilik. Out on the streets, he discovered his first power. He was suddenly hearing someone's thoughts. So many people's thoughts going into his brain, it hurt his head too much. A few weeks later he was able to maintain this new power, but it would still hurt if he tried using it. A little more training with this power was needed.

Kilik was soon captured again by the group of scientists. Clearly he underestimated them. He was not alone though. Their was a girl captured as well, named Sapphire (PinkSapphire). Once again they were experimenting on him, adding new DNA into him. He obtained 2 yellow fox tails & yellow fox ears. Sapphire obtained wolf DNA (Fox & Wolf remind me of Starfox!). The next day they both had a small conversation. They were gonna escape together. During the escape, Kilik discovered his next 2 powers. He was able to speed through the halls propelling his 2 tails. He could feel the air in a different way. He could control the wind.

A better escape than last time to Kilik, he & Sapphire went their separate ways now. They might meet again though. Throughout his years now, age 16 today, Kilik vowed to avenge his parents, starting by helping those like him.

Other: Kilik likes Kid Icarus. The claws are cool, which is why he holds a good pair for battle. Diet Mountain Dew!

RP Sample: None

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Woo! I needed to make a girl character sooner or later, this seemed like a good opportunity.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Apolla's mimicry sounds a lot like Kakashi from Naruto...

I'd love to have wings, but too many people already have wings so I decided to do something different.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • D:< Hey, I'm not like everyone else for having wings...

Trust me, my characters always end up being pretty bizzare as the RPs progress... Prepare for some surprises.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • I'm not saying you're like everyone else for having wings, I'm just saying why I didn't go for wings even though I would like to.

Everywhere I go, I aggravate someone...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • That wasn't meant to sound mad... :/

You didn't aggrivate someone. But now I'm almost tempted to take the wings off, but I can't because it's part of her character...

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • @Miley FRIENDS. WOO.

@d4rka8isz Really? I've not seen any Naruto, so I assure you that this is complete coincidence. :D

I think the reason most of us chose wings is that as Max fans we all like the idea of flying! :) It also makes it a lot easier to keep up with the story, as the more of us who fly, the easier it is to escape/travel/etc.

@Zerin Don't change your character! Changing just to be different is just as bad as changing to be like everyone else. I don't think that d4rka8isz was making a dig at our individuality! Except maybe mine, because of my accidental power theft

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • d4rka8isz you are accepted! I like the power that he can turn into water.

ShinyD- Looks good so far!

Zerin- I've always wondered what'd it be like to play a boy charecter. If we wait for a while on scarers or something I'll make a second one, probably a boy sense I was appealed to in the first place.

Arcaray- Woo! I chose wings because I've always wanted a charecter with wings, even before I started reading Maximum Ride, promise. 'Cause I haven't had a winged charecter sense my 3rd ever RP Darkness Reign or whatever it was. So I love playing winged charecters, and you know, who doesn't want wings? But I'm loving everyone's originality by not copying powers and stuff.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • -_- I didn't say he was implying anything. Just... Ugh, nevermind... My day is bad enough today as is...

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • He who? I just decided to play a guy character for this RP. :)

If someone else decides to make a Scarer, please consider making him/her a sea snake hybrid.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I keep calling you he when I go through the list. I know your a she, but I still think he for some reason. Even before I got your sign up. Probably the avatar or something, I don't know. He probably was in a hury or something when he typed that.

If anybody signs up for a scarer. xD

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Finished my SU. :3

Spoiler:

Back