• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings! Returning member here!

Years
  • Hi everyone, my name's Jack and I'm a (sort of) new member here on Pokecommunity! I had an account like 4 years ago that I never went on, and the email associated with it is deleted now and I can't remember the account for the life of me. Anyways, the main reason I joined this forum again was because, obviously, I love Pokemon! And I want to actually make some friends here this time. :)
    Recently with playing through Sun and Moon like four times now, I'm currently mega-hyped for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (preordered US yesterday and plan to preorder UM soon as well). Love the story and characters featured in those games as well as the Pokemon themselves and the Alola region. I've really never been so invested in a Pokemon game since HGSS back in 2010! I've been trying to complete the Pokedex as well as recently I've started to hunt shinies (Found a shiny Charmander in FR last week! ^^ )
    Anyways, in my free time I listen to music, run, and overall just try to have a good time. Hopefully this time I'll stay longer than I did last time, right?

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back Jack! Sun and Moon really are great games, I'm glad to see more people are liking them. I'm also pretty hyped for US/UM, I'm looking forward to any news we get too. We do cover all news on Pokemon-related things over on PokéCommunity Daily. You should give it a look. Who knows, you might find an interesting read! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask~ I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello Jack, glad to see you're back! I saw you posted in the Trade Corner already, I was also looking to complete my dex in X when I first joined here :) I wish you luck! I hope we get to trade some time in the future ^-^

Years
  • Hey Jack, welcome back to PC! (Hey a fellow Minnesotan! :D) I also found Sun/Moon to be spectacular games, happy to see others think this too. Ah you pre-ordered USUM, nice! You should visit the Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon section. Over there you can talk about speculation and sharing your hype for the new games. Updates and news on the games also appears on the top. (They're Daily articles). You should also check out the Trade Corner to meet people who can help you fill out the dex. Have fun! ^-^

Last edited:
    Back