• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That works for me. What nicknames would you like?
    i do have Buneary left. i'll hold onto it until we trade because it seems wingull was sniped.

Sorry it was way past midnight for me. Really he was sniped? :O Ehm okay, maybe we can trade it best when we trade the other two. I've got time all day today.

Do you want the Drowzee to have a nickname? And Aroma do I need to change her name?

For my nicknames I would like:
    Spritzee - Scentsation
    Noibat - Wyvern
    Buneary - PlayGirl

Years
  • Sorry it was way past midnight for me. Really he was sniped? :O Ehm okay, maybe we can trade it best when we trade the other two. I've got time all day today.

Do you want the Drowzee to have a nickname? And Aroma do I need to change her name?

For my nicknames I would like:
    Spritzee - Scentsation
    Noibat - Wyvern
    Buneary - PlayGirl

I don't need nicknames. Let me know when you want to trade.

Years
  • Would you possibly do 2 for 1? The regular caught shiny Mareep and Niobat?

The regular caught Noibat you mean? I can do that. Both Mareep and Noibat have nicknames, so if you don't like them I recommend you think of new ones haha.
    Also, as Victini is an event pokemon, I'd like assurance that it is legitimate. Could you confirm the ID number of yours, and tell me whether it has the event ribbon or not? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    The regular caught Noibat you mean? I can do that. Both Mareep and Noibat have nicknames, so if you don't like them I recommend you think of new ones haha.
    Also, as Victini is an event pokemon, I'd like assurance that it is legitimate. Could you confirm the ID number of yours, and tell me whether it has the event ribbon or not? Thanks.

The Victinis ID is 12031,OT is Movie14, and the ribbon is a Wishing Ribbon.
    As for ncknames could you change the Noibat to Foehn(brothers idea), and for the Mareep no nickname at all.

Years
  • The Victinis ID is 12031,OT is Movie14, and the ribbon is a Wishing Ribbon.
    As for ncknames could you change the Noibat to Foehn(brothers idea), and for the Mareep no nickname at all.

Alright, I'll get those changed and meet you online if you're ready to trade.

Years
  • Thats fine, sorry if this sounds stupid, it is late, but I'm assuming I need to add you to my friends list to trade.

Yes, just add my friend code on your 3ds and then connect online to your PSS in game. My icon should then appear in your list of friends. Look for Isabel.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • hey could i get one of the buneary?

i deposited a fletchling M lv. 1
    ign:branflakes

Years
  • hey, would u trade your meloetta? would u want lances dragonite, shiny metagross, or Stevens beldum

I've already have those unfortunately.

hey could i get one of the buneary?

i deposited a fletchling M lv. 1
    ign:branflakes

Fletchling was sniped. Deposit something else and let me know when its ready. I wouldn't recommend depositing another fletchling, they tend to get snatched up quickly.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2016
    Does anyone have a, or is willing to breed me a Charmander egg to trade in PSS for Omega Ruby?

Would like it to be an egg so I would be the OT.
    Would prefer it to be male and Modest if you can control that ?
    Don't really want any specific moves on it, just a standard Charmander egg with Modest personality.

I have only just started playing this version so don't have anything decent to trade, so I'm hoping on the kindness of the community.
    Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back