• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Does anyone have a, or is willing to breed me a Charmander egg to trade in PSS for Omega Ruby?

Would like it to be an egg so I would be the OT.
    Would prefer it to be male and Modest if you can control that ?
    Don't really want any specific moves on it, just a standard Charmander egg with Modest personality.

I have only just started playing this version so don't have anything decent to trade, so I'm hoping on the kindness of the community.
    Thanks

I can breed u an egg right now if u want :) just pm me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Is the buneary still up for trade???im gonna deposit a fletchling in the gts :) my ign is HyunJae=)

Years
  • Does anyone have a, or is willing to breed me a Charmander egg to trade in PSS for Omega Ruby?

Would like it to be an egg so I would be the OT.
    Would prefer it to be male and Modest if you can control that ?
    Don't really want any specific moves on it, just a standard Charmander egg with Modest personality.

I have only just started playing this version so don't have anything decent to trade, so I'm hoping on the kindness of the community.
    Thanks

This trade shop does not offer breeding services, sorry. If you want a specific egg pokemon please refer to a trade shop that does that, or make a thread in the quick trades section.

Years
  • Did u get that BR Meloetta from Gameguy's trade shop? :P

I got it from a friend who was looking for shinies on here a few months back. I assume some legendaries on PC manage to find their way into several different people's hands, because I don't think I've ever traded with Gameguy.

Years
  • I got it from a friend who was looking for shinies on here a few months back. I assume some legendaries on PC manage to find their way into several different people's hands, because I don't think I've ever traded with Gameguy.

aha. well it's BR :P shame it's not untouched but oh well. I'll find another untouched one somewhere :P

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • alright i deposited a wingull instead now. it is levl 13 and female. my ign is branflakes and the message will be ewer70.

thanks again for the buneary!

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • Do you have any Noibat rejects still? I would like to breed a shiny one with good IVs but no luck so far, or a Froakie for that matter.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • hey i saw you have bred a 5iv shiny deino that's nick-nameable.

i have:
    shiny competitive-greninja, porygon-z, rapidash, lucario, electivire, yanmega, chestnaught, tyranitar, dragonite, salamence, bagon, lucario, aegislash(uber build), aegislash(personal build).

regular shiny- tyrunt, cubone, tornadus, hawlucha.

event diancie, holloween shiny gengar, pumpkaboo, heracross, 20av poke, 3 regis for pokebank.

also recently got shiny 6iv dialga JPN, 6iv Shiny goomy, shiny 6iv scraggy, shiny 6iv ghastly.
    does anything interest you?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    also for the giveaway bunny
    Ign: branflakes
    Deposited: fletchling lv. 1 F
    Requesting: Buneary lv 1-10 F
    extra note: could you please nickname her "Judy Hopps" the first bunny cop in zootopia watch the movie its great.

Years
  • hey i saw you have bred a 5iv shiny deino that's nick-nameable.

i have:
    shiny competitive-greninja, porygon-z, rapidash, lucario, electivire, yanmega, chestnaught, tyranitar, dragonite, salamence, bagon, lucario, aegislash(uber build), aegislash(personal build).

regular shiny- tyrunt, cubone, tornadus, hawlucha.

event diancie, holloween shiny gengar, pumpkaboo, heracross, 20av poke, 3 regis for pokebank.

also recently got shiny 6iv dialga JPN, 6iv Shiny goomy, shiny 6iv scraggy, shiny 6iv ghastly.
    does anything interest you?

You're right, I did overlook it. I apologize. Of those I'm most interested in the Cubone. Your fletchling was sniped so I'll just hold onto the Buneary until we trade.

Years
  • Hello! Let me just say I think your shop set up is gorgeous. It's so simple and easy to navigate. Continuing on, I am interested in:

• Genesect
    • Shiny Raquaza
    • Bred Spritzee (no name please)
    • Bred Fennekin
    • Caught Zoura (no name please)
    • Caught Maractus (name Blossom please)
    • Caught Corsola (no name please)
    • Caught Yanma
    Now, I can offer:
    Event Pokemon (clones but all DO have ribbon)

• Shiny Yveltal (XYZ)
    • Shiny Xerneas (XYZ)
    • Shiny Genesect (Japanese)
    • Shiny Gengar (Oct 2014)
    • Keldeo (Win 2013)
    • Keldeo (Japanese)
    • Arceus (Japanese)
    • Hoopa (Japanese - Movie 15)
    • Diancie (Universe)
    • Jirachi (GF)
    • Mew (Fal 2010)
    • Volcanion (Japanese - Movie 16)
    • Shaymin (Japanese)
    • Celebi (GF)
    • Victini (Japanese)
    • Darkrai (GF)

Shiny Pokemon (clones)

• Metang
    • Kingdra (competitive)
    • Dragonite (competitive)
    • Regigagas (might be hacked but I don't know how to tell)
    • Magby
    • Vupix (competitive)
    • Gliscgor (competitive)
    • Delphox (competitive)
    • Torchic
    • Ampharous
    • Purugly (competitive)
    • Slaking (competitive)
    • Teddiersa (competitive)
    • Graveler
    • Macargo
    • Ninetails (competitive)
    • Latios
    • Lugia
    • Tyrantum (competitive)
    • Eelektross (competitive)
    • Treecko
    • Eevee
    • Rapidash
    • Scraggy
    • Blissey (competitive)
    • Banette
    • Slowking (competitive)
    • Cyndaquil (competitive)
    • Charizard
    • Starmie (competitive 6IV)
    • Azurill

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • You're right, I did overlook it. I apologize. Of those I'm most interested in the Cubone. Your fletchling was sniped so I'll just hold onto the Buneary until we trade.

alright thanks for holding onto the little bunny. could you nickname the deino "Alexis Texas" and then ill have the cubone ready for whenever youd be willing to trade. ill be on for a couple hours now and in the morning for a while. also was there anything else youd be interested and getting from me as i might have my eyes on a few more poke from your shop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back