• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unable to uninstall PTCGO, 'Could not access network location Property.USER_PROFILE'

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2017
    I have recently tried to install the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online but was unable to because the installer couldnt access the network connection. I have tried to uninstall it through using the regedit command in CMD and I tried to uninstall it through the Control Panel, but neither of these worked. It has always said 'Could not access network location Property.USER_PROFILE' and as such wont let me install or uninstall the PTCGO app. Can anyone help me

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I have recently tried to install the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online but was unable to because the installer couldnt access the network connection. I have tried to uninstall it through using the regedit command in CMD and I tried to uninstall it through the Control Panel, but neither of these worked. It has always said 'Could not access network location Property.USER_PROFILE' and as such wont let me install or uninstall the PTCGO app. Can anyone help me

There's a bug right now with uninstalling via the control panel, so you need to open the installer and select "uninstall" to the best of my knowledge.

Back