• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

College Nicknames

Thomas the Shinyhunter

There are no game overs. Only continues.
Years
  • They used to call me One Life Thomas. I was able to beat Contra without losing a single life. Nowadays, I don't think I'm able to live up to my title. Sure, I was a "nerd," but a badass one at that. Then again, I was also called Frog Suit Boy. This one I'm still able to do. I can beat Mario 3 with only the Frog Suit.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I don't have any nicknames right now but in high school they used to call me Drug Lord because I never invited anyone to my house and people started speculating that I had a drug imperium. Combined with my ethnicity it became a running gag that I could always provide drugs.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I've never really had nicknames offline, tbh. I did, and still do, go by Jaye online though. When I first started using forums at 15, I was pretty secretive about my personal info, so I used an alias. Now, I'm a lot more open, but I prefer going by Jaye, Starcana, or my username then by given name. It's more out of habit than anything, and I prefer those to my real name anyway.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Didn't spend enough time in college (yet) to earn a nickname, but I had many nicknames growing up. I'll just share one I earned when I was 16: Cat Kid.

It was partly because I like cats and had a ton of them at home, and also because I used to smoke weed with people at that time and then just sit there not talking at all. Someone started saying I sat there like a cat, and then someone called me cat kid. XD

I didn't really like the nickname at the time, but I probably should have just embraced it and went with it. :P

Runewind

go with the flow..
    Years
  • My college mates call me "terminator" :) Actually because I'm a captain of the volleyball team and I have a hard blow. My friend in college has nickname "Camel'. Try to imagine why {XD}
    I try to treat all this with humor

Back