• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2009
    Okay I didn't think of that.

Also, where can I find the trade stones? Thanks

E3DaMeX

This is truly one of the best hacks I've ever played for Pokemon. Congrats man, you got me hooked. =P

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
  • An Update:

The final quest is scheduled for this month. It's looking like it's going to be a huge challenge with lots to explore. Rush through it and you won't see everything this dungeon has to offer, so slow down! The new Dungeon will also feature the winner of the "Fan Pokemon" contest, and the winner is number 252+, so expect a Hoenn or Sinnoh Pokemon with no Kanto/Johto roots. No, it isn't Lucario either. Since I cannot fix the Pokedex glitch, I will make it so you are required to see all the Pokemon, and own as much as you can get thanks to the trading glitch. For example, if you can only get 208 "own" because of the glitch, you'll only need 208 owned to get your reward. This reward is much much bigger than a diploma.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    This month?
    That's nice, 'cause next week I'm going on vacation, and when I come back the Final quest Probably already released:P
    Now I have something to look forward to.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This month?
    That's nice, 'cause next week I'm going on vacation, and when I come back the Final quest Probably already released:P
    Now I have something to look forward to.

Same here, on a road trip to London and the Lake District.

Are there other improvements in the next version Coolboyman?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    Final Quest soon. Excitement growng. Is there a pokedex requirement or any requirement at all to access it besides the defeating the Elite Four? Do we need to ask someone in-game where it is or can we just go there as soon as we find it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2020
    This is cool to hear! Well if this contest winner Pokemon is Gen III or IV, I'm guessing that this Pokemon will be untradable to Gold/Silver/Crystal/Prism even with the trading patch. I say this because GSC only has enough room to add THREE Pokemon if not replacing ANY real PKMN or Egg (Numbers 252, 254, & 255)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back