• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
  • May I Have It Changed To Star-Misdreavus And Will I Have To Log In With That!

As said, you have to wait until January 26th before you can change it.
    You may request a name change on that day, once it's done, the name you chose will be your new login name.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Not trying to be a pain or anything and if there is a reason why it wasn't changed or maybe it was just skipped over by accident but did you all see my name change request?

Years
  • Ah, I guess it didn't come up on the search for whatever reason.

Is Kenji-kun available?
    It appears to be. Is that the name you'd like?

Not trying to be a pain or anything and if there is a reason why it wasn't changed or maybe it was just skipped over by accident but did you all see my name change request?
    I've gone ahead and changed it (since I finally saw it), but...really, a day isn't that long to wait for a name change. :/ Like I said in one of my last posts here, patience is greatly appreciated (and this applies for everybody who asks for a name change).

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Could I change my username to:

Ganondork

Thanks.

Expires July 4th, 2007 - Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
  • Can I change my name from larvatar breeder to Bluefox06 ?

Done. You may change your name again on July 5th, 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
  • Old Name:Chaos Chao

New Name:Akamaru

The admin when I got it changed ast said i could change it again in january.
    Sorry if its the wrong datemI have a bad memoru.

Years
  • I'd like to change my name to

Esupio

so I can change it again on the 6th of July if it is changed today right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back