• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

User Name Change Requests ***Read the first post or you won't get a name change!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu-Chan

Spifftasticcupcake
    Years
    Hmm,when I got it changed the person said january x.X
    Thanx.
    Is there any to reserve the name Akamaru if you could reserve names in some way?
    Thanx.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Does changing a capital in you name count as a name change?
    Because i accidently put a capital C on Chan, so would i be able to get that changed to lower case c?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Hmm,when I got it changed the person said january x.X
    Thanx.
    Is there any to reserve the name Akamaru if you could reserve names in some way?
    Thanx.
    If you want to reserve that name and prevent others from taking it, you can always register a new account with that name.
    Just be sure not to make any posts with it.

Does changing a capital in you name count as a name change?
    Because i accidently put a capital C on Chan, so would i be able to get that changed to lower case c?
    Capitalizations do not count as name changes.

**Kyoshimaru**

"The light within darkness"
    Years
    Um could I get a name change please. I'd like my new name to be **Kyoshimaru**

Done. You may change your name again on July 3rd, 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Okay, then can you change Madii-Chan to Madii-chan?

Never mind, I'll deal with it

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    I can wait until some of the people get back but can I have my name changed to Hyuuga Neji

Done. You may change your name again on July 3rd, 2007.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ...Oh. Clearly I can't count, as I figured October-November-December. Forgot that the first month doesn't count. XD; God, I'm lucky we have staff that know basic math ♥ Sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back