• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.....Hello?

Fire Ruby Red

A Fire Red Trainer!!!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 21, 2006
    Hello? My name is Fire Ruby Red, and I am new here. Can you tell me how you do things here?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    This is a forum aka Message Board.
    Ya select one of the section displayed on the main page, than inside of them, ya will see Threads aka Topics. Click on one and read the first post, than scroll down to the page when ya will find the "Quick Reply" thingy, and post a reply.

Fire Ruby Red

A Fire Red Trainer!!!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 21, 2006
    Thank you......I just noticed I put this thread in the wrong forum....

Fire Ruby Red

A Fire Red Trainer!!!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 21, 2006
    Yes ma'am.... now i find out there is a 25 letter limit to posting.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey there Fire Ruby Red!! Well, if you have questions, feel free to PM me about them!! I can surely help you out. =D Plus, be sure to read the rules and reading the FAQ always helps so you can gain a better understanding of PC. ^^ Weeeeeell, welcome to PC and I hope you have a great time here! ^_^

~Kelsey

Back