• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Go ( Another Type ) PokeType

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
  • Hello guys I'm back after getting fine and ready.

I am now presenting a new game idea like there was in U-Hack's room in the PokeCommunity Showdown "Pokemon League (Room Name)"

So, We can play these games to have a real off game like Pokemon GO.
    I know Pokemon Go has certain features which other games can't have, but it will surely be easy and fun.
    It is available by using two games/apps PokeType and PokeInfo

Poke Type:
    Poke Type App.
    Size: Approximately 30-40 MB.

It is a dex but more looking like a game.

In it, You can build your team & battle with it!
    Isn't that looking good enough, however people using that app doesn't quite have sure to be known to
    how to play that game at fully enjoyments.

My method of how to play the Game:
    You need to first install it and then open it. Now, go to the Menu and click Team Builder.

create your team, name it whatever you want or your name.
    Next, choose your starter Pokemon.
    Starter Pokemons available
    (1) Charmander
    (2) Squirtle
    (3) Bulbasaur

(4) Froakie
    (5) Fennekin
    (6) Chespin

(7) Pichu ( Limited Offer. )

Notice: You can't just pack and add any pokemon! you will need to provide screenshot of the pokemon after being added to your team before getting added to the Trainer List.

Catching A Pokemon.
    Now you have your starter and you need your first pokemon to catch.
    For this, you need to go to menu, and go to "PokeType Battle - Beta"
    You can compete in many different types, but for now, go to the second last one "Team Builder"
    Now click on it, Select your team (In which your starter pokemon is...), Now click Random Team
    The Battle Begins!
    Now, you a pokemon will appear.
    Get it's HP down to at least 15 or 15- but no 0 or it will faint.
    Notice When your pokemon is fanted, the other pokemons that you have not caught will appear automatically in your team, You can't battle with them. When the pokemon you're battling against's HP is 15 or less than 15, you need to get a screenshot of it or else you aren't official to have that pokemon.
    when it's hp is 15 or 15 less, just end the match if you want to catch it. go to Team Builder, Type the name of that pokemon. And that's it! Congrats on having a new pokemon!

Evolving
    Pokemons will evolve as the trainer will win the battles, everytime you win a match in TeamBuilder by using your, Your pokemons EL raises by 1 level.
    And pokemon evolve!
    List of HPs & Trainer Level evolving.
    ( for eg, if there is written EL 10+ == 5 It means that the pokemon which have more than 10 hp will evolve when it's EL is 5.
    Notice: You can go to Team Builder and select the pokemon which is evolved and you have it's old form currently, go below and Click Remove, than type the pokemon's name it have evolved to. Take a screen shot of Trainer Level & the Team after changing the pokemon and upload here to get officially updated your List.
    Note: When your pokemon is evolved. Just reset the ELs Use the Note App in your android to note all the pokemon's ELs.

Pokemon Evolutions according to Trainer Level
    Spoiler:

Trading.
    Upload any trading requests below & see if anyone is intrested than delete the pokemon you have traded and add the Pokemon you have got. Take Screen Shot & upload here to get officially owner of that pokemon.

Notice Whenever, you take a screenshot (As told in the thread.) Upload them and post them in the comments or various things will not be happen.

Hope you'll join the Trainer List

Trainer List
    Spoiler:

Discord PokeType Discord

Last edited:

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • Thread is edited. See the Evolving again.
    Now Pokemons evolve using EL

Edit: From now on, I will also add screenshots so that peoples can trust me.

Last edited:
    Back