• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Finally getting around to using this account!

Years
  • Hi everyone!

I'm Rosalyn, a 19 year old trans girl from Costa Rica currently studying in the United States.
    I've been a huge pokemon fan since I was a kid and I recently got into pokemon romhacking which is what led me to join Pokecommunity!
    There's a large bio in my about me with some of my interests, hope to get along with you all!

Years
  • Hello hello!

So you're working on a couple rom hacks =o
    How are they coming along? Are you enjoying working on them?
    Are you adding in any mons from later regions onto those hacks or perhaps any fakemon?

Also I really like most of the mons you listed as favorites too!

Years
  • Theyre both coming along well! I've mostly been focusing on Sparkling Platinum so far but during summer I plan to really get around to working on Rose Emerald.
    The first plans to just be a rebalancing and expansion hack so no fakemons or newer gen mons, but with the latter I plan to include later gen mons and whole new areas!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi everyone!

I'm Rosalyn, a 19 year old trans girl from Costa Rica currently studying in the United States.
    I've been a huge pokemon fan since I was a kid and I recently got into pokemon romhacking which is what led me to join Pokecommunity!
    There's a large bio in my about me with some of my interests, hope to get along with you all!

Welcome Rosalyn! How long have you been studying in the US? You've joined the right community to start your rom hacking journey. There's plenty of resources here for you. Enjoy your stay!

Back