• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Hidden Ability Froslass Unobtainable?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2019
    I'm trying to farm Max Raid Glalie's for a Moody Hidden Ability so I can breed a competitive Froslass with Cursed Body, but it seems to be an ability that's unobtainable in Max Raid Battles. Anyone know how to find a Hidden Ability Snorunt, Froslass, or Glalie in this game?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm trying to farm Max Raid Glalie's for a Moody Hidden Ability so I can breed a competitive Froslass with Cursed Body, but it seems to be an ability that's unobtainable in Max Raid Battles. Anyone know how to find a Hidden Ability Snorunt, Froslass, or Glalie in this game?

It looks like HA Froslass are possible at the following dens:
    Den 23 and Den 73.
    You can check Serebii for more information on their whereabouts and their rarities.

Back