• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Finished!] The Great Egg Swap XI: House of Swaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I got a Adamant Alola Sandshrew in a Quick ball! Such a nice gift thanks whoever have it! ^_^

Can't wait to see who got my egg.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    ity8sNj.png

Everyone's scoreboard entry has been updated with the Pokémon they hatched so far. Keep 'em coming guys - we'll be updating the board as long as we can.

And now, what we've been waiting for...

The Winners

1st place

HeroLinik
    117 Swap Points

2nd place

BlazingCobaltX
    66 Swap Points

3rd place

Chr. Draco
    53 Swap Points

Honourable mentions go to -Nonsense- and EvilChameleon in fourth and fifth respectively with 46 and 40, and to former champion RedJ and Raffy98 for a closely fought sixth and seventh. Well done to everyone!

Points will be allocated soon, and badges will be handed out via. PM (included the super-secret ones!).

Remember, these badges are just for fun - they're not Emblems and will not be displayed on your profile. That doesn't stop you from displaying them anywhere you want to though!

Massive congratulations to everyone, and be sure to tell us what Pokémon you hatched! We'll keep the board updated as long as we can.

[FONT=Maven Pro, Helvetica, Verdana]Hatch Time!
    Swapping has ended. Registration has closed. You may now hatch your eggs!
    BE SURE TO TELL US WHICH POKÉMON YOU GOT!
    [/font]

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Thanks to everyone, it has been fun being in touch with all of you.
    Also, I would like to thank Kip and Forever for hosting this event. Great job. :)

Reactions: Kip
    Years
  • My egg hatched into a male adamant Bagon — in a Moon Ball, no less! Pretty cool!

Final egg that I got was an Archen so that's pretty cool.

That was my egg!

Some personal stuff kept me from swapping as much as I would have liked, but this was fun, and I'd like to do it again sometime. Thanks, everyone!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    My egg hatched into a male adamant Bagon — in a Moon Ball, no less! Pretty cool!

That was my egg!

Some personal stuff kept me from swapping as much as I would have liked, but this was fun, and I'd like to do it again sometime. Thanks, everyone!

If it has the egg moves thrash, hydro pump, dragon dance and dragon rush then that's mine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back