• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could mod, where would it be?

Years
  • Well many many members would like to be a moderator at one of the biggest pokemon fan forums in the world!I make it sound huge lol.The question is what would you like to mod?
    Don't just say i'd like to mod OVP cause it's very active.Say I would like to mod FR/LG because i understand the fourm very well and there is not a question that is posted that I don't get.lol.
    So what would you mod?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You are also good at Community Questions and feedback.I dont know why but it would be there for some reason.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Webbies, becuase that's where almost all my posts are and I enjoy webmastering and helping other webbies out. Plus I think it's where I'd be of the most help of all the forums here.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I would want to mod in Other Entertainment or any of the Rom Hacking forums. OE cause I am obsessed with music, movies, and tv...and rom hacking cause once upon a time I was one and I still like helpin ppl with it.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • interesting poll... me, i would like fr/lg or ru/sa or breeding since i know a lot on the subjects, which would make sense, as those are the areas i mod on SPP XD like i made (with help) that huge list of chains for getting each egg move each pokemon on SPP, now that was tons of fun lemme tell ya 8D!!!!!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • If I was a mod, I'd like to mod Webmasters' Discussion and its subforums, Other Writing and its subforum, Computer Help and Discussion and Home of the Sprites and its subforums. :P

Seriously? What I've got is good, although I would have liked to have Other Entertainment and Questions and Feedback, perhaps at the expense of Other Writing and HotS :P

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Ya know, I could've had HotS, but instead you got it. >_>;;

And now you want to give it up? ;_;

I'd want Q&F, Webbies, and #FP. Maybe OA&M. I don't think I'd want anymore forums though. I've been through it before. ~_~

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Lol.. Pok?mon Role Play.. as I use to mod there o.o; There or Other Chat *nods*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Umbreon_07 said:
    I would, like, mod the Games forum. I already know what I'm doing since I am already a mod at an even bigger Pokemon forum [/brag]
    PC is actually bigger than SPP, but if Joe stopped pruning, that would be stopped within a month XD Anyways... I feel that I'm modding all the forums I have so far is enough. Although it would be nice to have OE as well [/power hungry]

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hmmmmz0rz... Crap, I don't know XD MF would be awesome and OC... but not sure =/

Well it's nice to dream =D

I'm active and in a lot of clubs, but am I really a good candidate? =/ Besides, I don't envy Ty's job in despamming the place... xD I mean... if they asked me to help like as a mod I'd accept but yeah...

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I have no idea..never thought about it..right here? I've just about posted in all the threads here..

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • Where i'd like to mod.

If I could mod anywhere i'd want to mod Other Entertainment.Either that or Other Games but it just got a new mod so meh.....I pick these two because I have the most knolege about these two subjects then any other.Either that or it doesn't interest me as much.But truth to be told i'll never get modded.My dream will never come true :( .....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I would really like to mod this forum, because... well... it's so active and it would be fun to choose the Poll of the Week. xD;

(J/K)

But seriously, I would like to mod either RPing, Other Chat, Writing, etc. xD;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Fun Time in Pok?land/Home of the Sprites~ =O
    Ermm... Is there anything else than Spriting that I know? No. Question asnwered... o_O

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, i really only post in two sections, those being: other clubs and mixed community groups. it wouldn't make sense for me to mod anything. but it would make even less sense if i was modded and i didn't mod one of those two sections.

Back