• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want to be known too ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Yeah, I never made a PC welcome thread in my life. Yes, I'm really 10, and I am happy to be in this forum for almost a year. Hint: almost a year without a welcome thread.... =x

From my experience this site is user-friendly and has a plethora of good members, albeit specific members who want to troll me. ;D

"<insert name here> says:
    it's against the rules
    <insert name here> says (6:30 PM):
    lol"

Well, I apologize, warn or infract me for this action. ;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Even though you have been here longer than me, lol welcome to PC!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Yeah, I never made a PC welcome thread in my life. Yes, I'm really 10, and I am happy to be in this forum for almost a year. Hint: almost a year without a welcome thread.... =x

From my experience this site is user-friendly and has a plethora of good members, albeit specific members who want to troll me. ;D

"<insert name here> says:
    it's against the rules
    <insert name here> says (6:30 PM):
    lol"

Well, I apologize, warn or infract me for this action. ;;
    I'm very disappointed with you, Lala. Almost a year without a welcome thread, yeah, you had a TON of time to find this forum, you lost your opportunity and you've been pretty established here.

You should know better, Lala. :/ You're not new.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back