• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello every body!
    I'm Dan, from Romania. I played only X game for a while and now I decided to return, to finish the main story and maybe enter competitive battles. I have a lot more yet to learn about the game's mechanic and I hope eventually to manage to assemble a team :)
    I'm happy to find you people :)

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hello every body!
    I'm Dan, from Romania. I played only X game for a while and now I decided to return, to finish the main story and maybe enter competitive battles. I have a lot more yet to learn about the game's mechanic and I hope eventually to manage to assemble a team :)
    I'm happy to find you people :)

Hey Dan! Welcome to PC! We have a whole section dedicated to competitive battling, so if your interested in that, its recommended! Be sure to check in at the adoption centre of you would like someone to show you around this forum. I can reccomend it myself.

have you seen the trailer for Sun & Moon? Have you picked your starter yet?

Years
  • Hello again and thank you for your answers.
    I enjoy playing X and I intend to buy one of ORAS and, of course, Sun and Moon. I saw the trailers for Sun & Moon, I like all starters, but I'm more inclined towards fire pokémons, so I think I'll choose Litten :) But I really like Rowlet's face and Popplio's nose :)
    I like to play pokémon on console; I tried to play some games in emulation mode on my computer, but I like them more on console. I also bought Red on virtual console, just to see how the first games in series were.
    Thank you again for your welcome and please excuse my English ;)

Back