• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey peoples

Years
My names is Hedo and I'm new here.
I decided to take a break from the normal forums I use and embrace my other fandoms for a while and this place here was the best place I found after I started my search. {:3}

Pokemon is one of my favorite franchises and yet I actually know very little about the fandom itself aside from what I see watching youtubers like Tamashi and Jwittz. ~_~
So this should be a great learning opportunity for me.

Let's get along. :3c

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
My names is Hedo and I'm new here.
I decided to take a break from the normal forums I use and embrace my other fandoms for a while and this place here was the best place I found after I started my search. {:3}

Pokemon is one of my favorite franchises and yet I actually know very little about the fandom itself aside from what I see watching youtubers like Tamashi and Jwittz. ~_~
So this should be a great learning opportunity for.

Let's get along. :3c
Oh wow, welcome! What fandoms are you usually into, then?

Pokémon is the best :D there's so much you can do, the games are awesome, and there's a huge trading and battling community. Not to mention the anime, manga, tcg, art, fanfiction... And we've got all of that here on PC! I hope you'll find something you like c:

There's also a lot to talk about that isn't pokémon, of course (;

Years
Hello there Hedo! and welcome to PC, it's really nice to have you here with us!

Good idea! what a better place for getting into Pokemon than a Pokemon forum? I'm pretty sure you're going to learn a lot here with us, we pretty much cover every aspect of the franchise, from games to fan-made stuff. Out of curiosity, which is your favorite Pokemon?

I'm pretty sure that you're going to get along with people here. I wish you luck with everything! feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. :)

My favorite pokemon is a tie between Ratatta and Skitty.
Back when I first played the ROM hack Ash Grey I ended up getting stuck and catching a ratatta to battle with and finally I figured out that you had to go into the water and walk up stream! lol but by that point I was using Ratatta as my main pokemon and I ended raising it to a pretty high level before the game crashed and I lost my save. o_O

Still the little guy ended making a huge impact on me.

As for why Skitty is my favorite, I just happen to like cats. Always have always will. I used to be an admin on this one site and people knew me as Hedo, the cat themed admin. I would make cat memes all the time haha. And when people misbehave I would put them on a list for me to keep an eye on and that list was the admin's litter box~ *sigh* good times.

Oh, yes I'm sure there won't be any trouble in the getting along department.
:)

Oh wow, welcome! What fandoms are you usually into, then?

Pokémon is the best :D there's so much you can do, the games are awesome, and there's a huge trading and battling community. Not to mention the anime, manga, tcg, art, fanfiction... And we've got all of that here on PC! I hope you'll find something you like c:

There's also a lot to talk about that isn't pokémon, of course (;

Normally I spend a lot of time in the brony fandom. I know it seems odd at firest but ponies are really freaking awesome. The fanfiction too, like oh my goodness. I never knew fanfiction could be so epic.

There's this one pony fan fic about Celestia traveling to the pokemon Universe anf getting captured by Team Rocket. It's pretty nice. But that's like the only pokemon themed one I really payed any attention to, though I know there are quite a few pony/pokemon cross overs in the brony fandom.

My other fandoms.. hmm. I'm really touch and go with my other fandoms. Ponies kinda have a way of bleeding into everything. {XD} Even my love for undertale has become pony related with the fan fictions of Fimfiction.

Minecraft is a huge one. Like if my love for minecraft was a pokemon, it would not only be a level 100 Charizard. It was also be mega.

I really love anime and manga. If you want to see the kinda of things I'm into I wrote about them on my profile page. :)

I think one of the things in the pokemon fandom I'm looking forward to getting into most is the fanfiction, you know, aside from the ROM hacks which I'm already waist deep in.

the pokemon manga is really good.
I kinda wish they would make an anime adaptation of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back