• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mouse functionality for Storage System(plug and play)

Years
  • Hello there, i've made some modifications to the PScreen_Storage script and i have successfully made it work with the mouse, so i thought i'd share it with the community.

For this script to work you need to have Luka S.J. Simple Mouse Functionality
    This was made in essentials v16.2, i don't guarantee compatibility with other versions.

Instructions:
    Make a new script and paste it above main.

You can get the script here.

Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hujw71-wb2w

Edit: Updated the box scrolling system, now you can change box with the mouse wheel anywhere in the screen.
    Edit #2: Updated the script to allow the use of the mouse on the little party select screen.
    Edit #3: Updated the script to be plug and play.

Thanks to Luka S.J. for the mouse system
    Thanks to KleinStudios for the base idea of the script (using arrays for the mouse checks) in his BW pack

Last edited:
    Years
  • Indicate what version of Essentials this is based on. It may not be compatible with previous or future versions of Essentials

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2023
    I'm currently having a problem. It says that there's a syntax error on line 1312 of Pscreen_Storage (what you're supposed to replace) . I checked and i am using the correct version of essentials and everything. Do you know what's wrong with it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2016
    I'm currently having a problem. It says that there's a syntax error on line 1312 of Pscreen_Storage (what you're supposed to replace) . I checked and i am using the correct version of essentials and everything. Do you know what's wrong with it?

Replace current line 1312:

Code:
    pbDisplay(_INTL("The duplicated Pokémon was moved to box "{1}."",@storage[newbox].name))

with:

Code:
    pbDisplay(_INTL("The duplicated Pokémon was moved to box {1}.",@storage[newbox].name))

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fixed the script, strange that this thing wasn't actually giving me any problem on my game, maybe the script got messed up when i pasted it? thanks for the fix anyway wolfgang.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    For some reason I got this:

Exception: RuntimeError
    Message: Script error within event 3, map 24 (Lerucean Town Poké Center):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    Message: Section144:2410:in `pbSelectBoxInternal'undefined method `inArea?' for nil:NilClass
    ***Full script:
    pbPokeCenterPC

Interpreter:243:in `pbExecuteScript'
    PScreen_Storage:2409:in `each'
    PScreen_Storage:2409:in `pbSelectBoxInternal'
    PScreen_Storage:2401:in `loop'
    PScreen_Storage:2492:in `pbSelectBoxInternal'
    PScreen_Storage:2502:in `pbSelectBox'
    PScreen_Storage:2500:in `loop'
    PScreen_Storage:2522:in `pbSelectBox'
    PScreen_Storage:676:in `pbStartScreen'
    PScreen_Storage:675:in `loop'

Interpreter:276:in `pbExecuteScript'
    Interpreter:1606:in `command_355'
    Interpreter:494:in `execute_command'
    Interpreter:193:in `update'
    Interpreter:106:in `loop'
    Interpreter:198:in `update'
    Scene_Map:103:in `update'
    Scene_Map:101:in `loop'
    Scene_Map:114:in `update'
    Scene_Map:68:in `main'

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    It's pretty good!
    One feature I would like to see in the feature is dragging.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2021
    Do you mind if I modify your script to be "plug & play" ?
    So instead of replacing the entire script you'd be able to paste it as a new script to make eventual upgrading to new essentials versions easier.

Years
  • Do you mind if I modify your script to be "plug & play" ?
    So instead of replacing the entire script you'd be able to paste it as a new script to make eventual upgrading to new essentials versions easier.

Nope, i don't mind, just remember to send the plug and play version to me, i'll definitely use it ^^

Back