• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Overworld Sprite Editor

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
Is there a tool that supports expanded overworld table created from Complete Fire Red Engine? OWM doesn't seem to allow overworld expansion that is not for JPAN Hacked Engine.

Years
  • Online now
The updated OWM on its original thread is 2016. Is there any OWM Version that is updated to fit to Complete Fire Red Engine?

The latest binary release is definitely not from 2016 (I think it's from november/december 2018). I know it's been updated not so long ago (maybe 1-2 months), you can build it from the source to have the most recent version.

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
Years
The latest binary release is definitely not from 2016 (I think it's from november/december 2018). I know it's been updated not so long ago (maybe 1-2 months), you can build it from the source to have the most recent version.

I found it already and you were right about the release. However, when I open my hacked ROM and a clean Fire Red ROM into it.. nothing happened. I tried opening it using "Open and Analyze" but the tool begins not responding. What am I doing wrong?

Back