• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon League of Legends

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    It doesnot happen every time and only with cho.. tried cho / vlad and then with ahri vlad the porblem only occurs with cho it is really strange. not sure what the cause is.

It doesn't happen every time? Definitely something strange going on, I guess you should just not use cho.

Is there any EV training system in the game?

Same as in normal Pokemon

Where can i get "Dive"?

You don't and you dont need it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    where do you go after defeating liss .
    Trynd gave the power bracelet and talked about boulders but i dont really remember where to use it :/

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Mentioned before, but my Lich Bane HMs disappeared. Only in Ionia without having beaten the Gym yet, so it isn't Eve messing with it. Not really sure when they went missing tho.

Also would be pretty useful to allow you to exit the Ionia gym after going in, when you go into a room you can't leave it unless you lose, including the Gym Leader room.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2018
    I love find text bugs. Makes me feel like a real explorer :D
    In the Piltover Custom's shop, the tutorial book for the Mach Bike says "SandY Slopes" with a capital Y, and its entry still makes reference to the HOENN region. The book for the Acro Bike has an entry called "WHEELieS".

Also, I had an odd way of dying in the straight area south of Piltover. The trainer with the 2 Master Yis both went into Alpha (a move that seems like it hits both enemies on the next turn). It fainted one of my champions, and when I switched in a new champion, it also got Alpha'd. Since this happened to kill it (it was weak), I switched in another champion, who also got Alpha'd. My whole team got Alpha'd to death this way except for my initial partner (to be fair, all my champions were weak by that point). Is this an intended feature of Alpha Strike and/or AOE moves?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2017
    how the heck do I get to bilgewater I have beaten the ionia gym and gone to every single city and route how an I supposed to get past the curent

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hey, I defeated the Bandle city's gym and can't continue in the victory road (can't push the stones), am i missing something?

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Mentioned before, but my Lich Bane HMs disappeared. Only in Ionia without having beaten the Gym yet, so it isn't Eve messing with it. Not really sure when they went missing tho.

Also would be pretty useful to allow you to exit the Ionia gym after going in, when you go into a room you can't leave it unless you lose, including the Gym Leader room.

Try the lich bane fix http://imgur.com/a/VaCSe
    The gym thing is a difficulty thing, they only have one champ each, it doesn't make it that much harder.

I love find text bugs. Is this an intended feature of Alpha Strike and/or AOE moves?

Nice find with the text. The yi thing is an intended feature. Katarina and yi have a 'reset' passive ability where they reuse the last move if they faint their target. Other champions have certain moves with the same effect.

Hey, I defeated the Bandle city's gym and can't continue in the victory road (can't push the stones), am i missing something?

Lissandra event. Looks like someone didn't listen to the Ashe distress call :p

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Where do I go after capturing Xerath? Looks like I have to go down to the jungle but I don't have cut.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    you need to go to zaun iirc

There's a ledge that I can't flash over and then there are still Noxus soldiers saying that no one can get through until the black mist from the Shadow Isles has past. Though I also can't go to the Shadow Isles as I don't have the light?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2017
    I haven't seen this specifically mentioned yet, but a full list of when each champion learns their moves would be very helpful.

I'm determining how I want to construct my team competitively in the early stages of the game (Shurima), and I would like to see when they learn their moves and what their moves do.

I realize you are pretty overwhelmed here from a mob of people asking for silly walkthrough advice rather than feeling it out for themselves, and so I apologize for adding a request that is another large time commitment from yourself.

I just feel like this is pretty necessary from a competitive player's perspective, and I'm surprised nothing has already been released.

Thanks,

Auve

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    It might sound a little funny, but i was legit looking for route 5 (liss event) for an hour and couldn't find it, where is it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    ok I started this game with the intention of getting kat asap and maining her as my starter but i still havent gotten her when is the earliest i can get her? i already blew up the noxian ships where can i find her the exel file just says roaming. roaming where?

C me

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    It might sound a little funny, but i was legit looking for route 5 (liss event) for an hour and couldn't find it, where is it?

Really funny thing is, you have a map. It's north east of Sejauni's palace which is on route 4.

ok I started this game with the intention of getting kat asap and maining her as my starter but i still havent gotten her when is the earliest i can get her? i already blew up the noxian ships where can i find her the exel file just says roaming. roaming where?

You won't get her until after the post elite four noxus event and she roams all over the map so I don't know where. Her data will be added to the ChampLog so you'll be able to track her.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2018
    Hey, i just beat the Elite 4 and Champion, and after the credits, my save file got corrupted. Is there any way to get it back?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    I know that the mobi boots are the equivalent to the mach bike, but is there an equivalent to the acro bike? I'm trying to get to the deeper parts of the Great Hunt.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2018
    Trying to find the last artifact for the Darkin quest. Don't know where it is. The item has something to do with light or sun I believe.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2017
    No problem. Would you be able to help me out in return :). I just beat the bilgewater ships but have no clue how to get into Bandle city because there is whirlpool blocking the way. I have checked everywhere but don't know where to go from here.

Anyone figure this out yet?

Back